[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk past some normies eating dinner outside tonight >as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
>walk past some normies eating dinner outside tonight
>as I approach them they are completely silent
>right as I walk past Chad says loudly "I.. HAVE.. A GIRLFRIEND"
>>
Oh yeah and they all burst out laughing btw.
>>
File: 1464022065991.jpg (175 KB, 775x1523) Image search: [Google]
1464022065991.jpg
175 KB, 775x1523
>>29676538
What?

Oridijskzlxmezklznsk
>>
>>29677048
I can't explain it either, why do people do things like that? Do these people steal homeless peoples blankets as well?
>>
>>29677261
You are inferior so they treat you like shit. People tend to do that. Funny thing is they are surprised when school shootings happen. They totally act like they didn't see it coming. It's funny.
>>
what did chad mean by this?

og
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29676538

>walk past some normies eating dinner outside tonight
>as I approach them they are completely silent
>right as I walk past Chad says loudly "I.. HAVE.. A HUSKY"
>>
>>29677281
This is actually the truth. Humans only feel empathy for people on their own level and above, anyone they view as beneath them is happily treated like shit, unless they're part of a protected class (disabled, retarded, female)
>>
this is obvious a gender reversed robot experience of some roastie telling him she has a boyfriend. blogposting because relevant thread

>about to pass by a group of girls in a mall
>kinda look at them
>hear "creep" after walking a few steps

different day
>pass by a couple of girls in the road
>Iknowwhathappenshere.jpg
>stare completely straight ahead and ignore them
>hear one of them say "gay" because I didn't check them out

what do they want?? stop harassing me reeeee
>>
>>29676538
that sounds like a pretty autistic Chad
>>
>>29677261
Bullying the homeless is one of life's cheapest pleasures
>>
>walk into a convenience store, minding my own fucking business
>some chick standing by the door
>looks me head to toe, head to toe again, then makes this smug fucking face and snorts with derision and amusement before rolling her eyes at me
She wasn't even good looking either. Why are women allowed to have rights? They're really fucking awful and lack any degree of respect or humility.

Unlike guys, women have no filter. They get all these compliments and they all go straight to their head. They don't care to judge themselves critically, they just think "oh well some guy called me cute and I got 10000 likes on my pictures, so I MUST be a 10/10".
>>
>>29677321
Dad wants to share a jack Russell terrier, I look after him and walk him during the day and him during afternoon and night but I hear that they need tons of exercise so m not sure
>>
You people need to take up fucking boxing or something. When someone gives you shit, jab them so hard they collapse to the fucking ground like the insects they are.
>>
>>29677514
Those boxing skills will come in handy in prison where you will be sent after hitting people on the street.
>>
>>29677533
Typical. Normies treat people like shit for things out of their control and when these people fight back, they send them to prison. Fucking normies.
>>
>>29677261
girls only like psychopaths with not empathy. why do you think normies with girlfriends like to come here and laugh at robots? they like kicking dogs while they are down.
>>
>>29677572
Just a clarification. They like psychopaths with empathy who are high enough on the food chain. If you are angry insane neckbeard with no friends who has no empathy then you're fucked.
>>
>>29677533
The creature you know as a "chad" will never take someone half their weight to court crying crocodile tears how they got knocked the fuck out in a single blow, nor will it matter if they throw the first hit. Just because someone works out doesn't mean they can throw or take a punch.
>>
>>29677398
next time cough and say "so ugly"

you'd be surprised how much they get hurt when they expected you to just take it
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 238x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 238x225
>>29677321
>tfw no wan wan
>tfw doggo died 2 months ago
>tfw mommy won't allow me to get another one
JUST
>>
>>29677608
If a man is petty enough to make snarky comments and insults to another man just walking by then he is petty enough to take you to court for punching him.
>>
>>29677633
I was having a great day and genuinely wasn't even bothered by it. I was riding a confidence high and her pathetic bullshit wasn't really phasing me.

That is the best way to deal with shitty people like that. Don't let them draw you into their frame and drag you down to their level. I'm not sure if I reacted at all, but if I even bothered looking at her, all she would have seen was apathy. I looked down on her as insignificant and continued on ignoring her.

I think ignoring, if done correctly, is the most powerful response. It lets the other person know you don't even regard them as a threat or as anyone worth responding to. If you get all offended you're only giving them validation that their opinion matters. By ignoring her, I taught her that no one gives a fuck what she thinks, which is true.
>>
>>29676538
Were these random people you've never met before or something?
Have you considered completely ignoring them if so?
>>
>>29677633
Advice taken ;)

Originally original
>>
>>29677663

RIP qt wan wan
>>
>>29677713
Also advice for consideration
>>
>>29677713
>if you ignore the bullies they will go away

no. you do it by negative reinforcement. dispense pain until they get it that their behavior will hurt them. letting her get away with it teaches her nothing and probably keep on doing it while you subconsiously or socially are lesser because you shat on you and you just swallowed it.
>>
>>29677766
Well I don't know where you come from, but often people who try to dispense pain when they're getting bullied end up getting bullied even more. That's how it was for me. When one or two guys tried to beat me up and I fought back, next time it was 5 guys with brass knuckles.
>>
>>29677817
Knives do more damage, desu.

Also, it's called self preservation
>>
Wait, people actually do this shit? I'm always alone everywhere I go and I NEVER get shit from men or women. Maybe it's because I'm black tho
>>
>>29677856
What are you talking about? This was in middle school, kids didn't really try to stab each other to death. But brass knuckles hurt a lot. Also in case you didn't understand, it was the bullies who came back armed and with more people. They did this to show the people who fought back not to do that. And also to send a message to everyone else.

Your hollywood perception of bullying where you just fight the bullies and they stop out of respect? It's fucking laughable.
>>
>>29677766
Like I said, it depends on how you go about it. It's gotta be done correctly. If you seem like you're just ignoring them because you're scared of confrontation, that just makes you look weak.

I think the ideal is to just look at them for a second, so they see you're not intimidated or bothered, and then look away and continue on. This works better if you're with a group instead of alone, but done correctly still will get the same message across. It is a display of higher value, you're showing them that they are too low to even be worth consideration.

I'll give you an example: back in high school I had a friend. He was short, chubby, asian, dressed poorly, and was generally autistic as fuck. He really had it out for some popular guy. One time he decides to confront this guy with some passive aggressive comment about his hair or something. The guy is with his friends and they just keep walking by, not really paying him any attention. His genuine lack of investment in the situation made him immediately appear superior, and left my autistic friend looking weak. Being ignored makes you look weak and unimportant. Now his choices were to escalate the situation (which would have required demanding more attention, which looks weas), or to just let it go.

You ignore someone like that for the same reason you ignore someone trying to sell their mixtape off to passer-bys. They're not worth your time. Arguing or trying to make petty comebacks, are forms of validation. You're giving their insults weight by stooping to their level. Playing on their level makes you look at them as equals. The better choice is to look down on them.
>>
>>29677931
That's a different situation, though. I agree that you should fight back if a bully approaches you. I don't agree with wasting your time with random strangers.

Most bullies will fuck off if you fight them back every time. If you don't put up with their shit, they'll find an easier target, 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>29677931
Not that anon, but I was simply saying you don't have to fear standing up for yourself. As a person you have a right to physical safety, don't let 'bullies' make you think/feel otherwise. If there are more and more of them, you won't be looked down on for seeking help.
>>
>>29678074
>Most bullies will fuck off if you fight them back every time. If you don't put up with their shit, they'll find an easier target, 9 times out of 10.
Gonna need a citation on this one because you're full of shit.
>>
Here's what I did when a couple of girls fucked with the wrong autist.

>be at the mall
>walking to get some new clothes
>group of teenagers look at me with disgust
>take a few steps
>girls start sniggering
>look back
>"what, creep?"
>get super autist rage
>go back and fucking bitch slap the lead girl in the face
>on the ground and whimpering
>other girls poof into thin air
>lead girl transforms into a samuri
>"heh, you thought you were gonna get away with doing that, kiddo?", he said
>"get away with what, putting a bitch in her place?", I replied
>"the only place you're gonna get put is the graveyard, punk!", he replied to me with
>every step he takes is a fucking earthquake
>pulls out his katana
>"AAAHHHH"
>i get my three inch cock out
>use it as a sword
>he cuts my cock off
>no blood spewing
>"huh??"
>cock turns into a parasitic worm
>crawls up his ass
>screaming for dear life
>"heh, you thought you were gonna get away with calling me that, punk?", I said
>"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!", he says
>the worm makes it to his left eye, it eats it in seconds and he dies in a pool of blood
>tuck up my glasses with a finger
>"I guess it wasn't"...
>i take off my hat, revealing long luxurious hair
>"that samurai's day"
>YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>CSI:MIAMI
>>
>>29678087
>I was simply saying you don't have to fear standing up for yourself
I know one girl who stood up against the bullies and got knocked into her head with a hammer. So tell me again, how do I not have to fear?

>If there are more and more of them, you won't be looked down on for seeking help.
You will be considered a snitch and looked down upon. By everyone.

I mean where are you guys from? It's like you only saw bullying in hollywood movies. I'm from eastern europe. Maybe things are different here.
>>
>>29678090
Citation: Real Life.
>>
>>29678132
Well in my real life it wasn't like this. If someone fought back, he was made an example of by getting beaten up harder. To show that fighting back is not tolerated.
>>
>>29678128
If you choose to be a weakling coward then that's on you. Take for example no one would just stand there and allow someone with a knife to murder them. What I'm saying is look at the situation as you protecting your own fucking LIFE. Because that's what it is, you have a right to be free of physical harm, but if you just allow that person to harm you it's your fault.
Realistically; as human animals we are instinctually programmed with fight or flight. Who the fuck cares if you run from certain death and they call you a coward? In similar situations they would do likewise. Allowing people to physically harm you and control you emotionally us a weak attitude.
>>
>>29678093
Good start awful finish
>>
>>29677817
>When one or two guys tried to beat me up and I fought back, next time it was 5 guys with brass knuckles.
>They needed 5 guys with weapons
Wow, what pussies.
>>
>>29678228
>If you choose to be a weakling coward then that's on you.
Did you not read my post? Do you not know what a hammer is?

>Take for example no one would just stand there and allow someone with a knife to murder them.
No but if someone said he will punch you also said that he will stab you to death if you fight back, what would you do?

>but if you just allow that person to harm you it's your fault
You're a fucking normie retard.

>Allowing people to physically harm you and control you emotionally us a weak attitude.
Yeah being in hospital is better. I'd really like you see actually face this situation. Having to wear long sleeves until august so your bruises disappear. You're a fucking retard. Once again.
>>
>>29678256
Never been around gypsies, have you?
>>
>>29677335
>walking past 2 girls at the Harry Potter part of Universal Studios
>Glance at one of them before passing
>She says "it's not gonna happen"
>>
>>29677817
>you didn't beat the shit out of them all and become a town legend
Your life was supposed to be Dragonball Z and you failed.
>>
>>29678282
I get it. You're scared.
>>
>>29678370
Yes I am. You normies will say like it's weakness. But inferior people get pushed into being scared by beateings and social pressure. It's still normie fault.
>>
>>29678406
>Social pressure
Fuck this. Defend yourself or be harmed. It's that simple.
>>
>>29678446
Defend yourself and get harmed much more. It's that simple.
>>
>>29676538
How do you look like OP? How does your hair look, how much do you weight? How do you walk? How do you dress?
Fuckers like that do that if you look like a nerd in their eyes, you need to improve something.
>>
>>29678458
>Don't defend yourself, still get harmed.
Whatever bro, just be yerself xD
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.