[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You robots didn't warn me that even fat & ugly roasties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
You robots didn't warn me that even fat & ugly roasties would reject me.

What the fuck is wrong with this world
>>
Are you perhaps fat and uglier?
>>
>>29676477
A bit slim, nice job, and good aesthetics (I get rated 8/10 on rate threads and had girls compliment my pics.)

Maybe women just want to be fucked, and not an actual BF? Are all women whores
>>
>>29676446
Lurk more, anons are always talking about how girls always go for Chad unless they want to temporarily settle with a normie.
>>
>>29676546
>Maybe women just want to be fucked, and not an actual BF? Are all women whores
Yes No and Yes. They want a bf but only with Chads.
>>
fat girls don't settle

they rather dwell into delusion and think they are hot and desired because its much better than being depressed or work for something
>>
>>29676446
It's your shit attitude dude. Thinking you're "settling" for chicks you don't like is shallow and fucking gross of you. No wonder you're single
>>
>>29676635
>thinking I should praise allah for getting a landwhale

So glad I'm becoming asexual.
>>
8/10s with careers don't have problems getting women. You must be either socially retarded or just lying.
>>
>>29676732
try to sign up for a dating site as a 8/10 with good prospects and see if you get anything

the market is stagnated
>>
>>29676559
Are women just racist? The gay community would find me to be a 9/10

>>29676732
You are dumb
A lot of those 8/10 stats come from men with social skills.
>>
>>29676992
>The gay community would find me to be a 9/10
I'm going to wait and see if what you said will register anything with you or if this is bait.
>>
>>29676635
and yet Chads fucking hundreds of women and cheating on his side bitches. (who think they're his gf)
>>
>>29676635
Not him. But I get what you're saying. I really try to not have this attitude and to not think like that. I don't really have "standards", I'd go for any girl I find tolerable if I still like her for whatever other reason (but I don't actually try a lot...). Plenty of less attractive or fat women I found cute anyway and I didn't think lowly of them at all. Some I already knew somewhat and I already liked them. But they still wouldn't give me a chance. I think they still sense the despair and that's why they felt offended. They all do. But really, it's them who don't have to settle for me it seems. They have plenty of options and can get with average guys easily for some reason. They might have given me a chance, but why would they? They're all set (even if they're currently single).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.