[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i can't stop fapping to women's sexy soles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: XPvFlRd[1].png (912 KB, 920x636) Image search: [Google]
XPvFlRd[1].png
912 KB, 920x636
i can't stop fapping to women's sexy soles
>>
>>29676319
Where'd ya get that lad?
>>
File: WelloffBriefLamprey[1].webm (896 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WelloffBriefLamprey[1].webm
896 KB, 1280x720
>>29676511
on /r/feet aka feet nirvana

reddit women have much nicer feet than 4chan women. they're also smarter, funnier, and kinder.
>>
>>29676552
I've always been a fringe footfag in that I can't get off to solo models, so /r/feet is shit to me

9 times out of 10 I need to be watching lesbian foot fetish stuff to get off.
>>
File: QuaintClassicHackee[1].webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
QuaintClassicHackee[1].webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>29676582
i basically only fap to soles. i love soles.
>>
>>29676645
But freshly pedicured toes are the best... and neither webm you posted contain nice feet.
>>
>>29676834
you have bad taste in feet. her feet are gorgeous.

and toes are nice but everyone knows that the soles are the sexual part of the foot that people masturbate to.
>>
>>29676899
i forgot the image iw anted to post
>>
>>29676899
>>29676908
Nobody says that.

Toes are where it's at. Ever have a pretty girl's toes wrapped around your dick?

Ever have her spread her toes in your face?

Every footfag should experience it once before they die.
>>
Same. It's either soles, or videos of soles being tickled. Usually the latter. Nothing beats a girl with cute feet that loses her mind when you tickle them.
>>
>>29676908
Also, the original photo of this thread was incredible, however. Not saying solves aren't amazing, just not as in my opinion
>>
>>29676923
every footlover says that lol. soles are unanimously understood to be the most sexual part of the foot.
>>
>>29676950
Burden of proof is on you. Find me a resource that says so and I'll admit you're right and grace you with more (You).
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 1155x1540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 1155x1540
Soles are the best part for sure
>>
>>29677011
I can't even tell the difference between "bad" soles and good ones.

Soles are soles to me, unless they're like dry and leathery or something.

Toes can be visibly get distinguished as disgusting though. Too long, hammer toe, ultra short nails, etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.