[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bitcoin is about to hit 700 why didn't you buy in r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: bitcoin.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
bitcoin is about to hit 700

why didn't you buy in r9k?
>>
>>29676143
I did. @ $12. Mined some too.
Feels good, man.
>>
>>29676413
you sold at 12 dollars

when you could of sold 1300? seriously
>>
>>29676509
Nooo...I bought at $12.
Also sold some at $800, bought them back at $300.
>>
because I never trusted bitcoin

I thought you would have to be crazy to trust some internet meme with your life savings.
>>
Should I buy now?
>>
Because I have no idea how to buy bitcoins or how to "mine" them. The explanations never made sense to me.
>>
it's a cyclical pump and dump. this is like the fourth time it's reached that value

expect it to crash after the elites cash out. again.
>>
>>29676662
>I never trusted bitcoin
One great thing about bitcoin is that it is a completely trust-less system.
https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-that-Bitcoin-is-trustless

...and who says you have to put your life savings into it?
>>
>>29676736
>he thinks you should buy high
>>
>>29676780
True, the volatility of bitcoin is not for the faint of heart or for those looking to make the quick bucks, but since it's inception bitcoins price trend is steady up.

I'm holding out for the long term. If it gains widespread adoption I stand to make millions. If not, then I'm out a few hundred bucks...I'm ok with that.
>>
>>29676143
It's useless as a currency with this kind of volatility. People fret if the Euro or GBP gains or looses a few cents compared to Dollar and people speculate about "from 0 to 700 to 2000 back to 300" with bitcoin.
>>
>>29676770
At this point, mining with a single PC won't get you much.

You buy bitcoins through bitcoin exchanges. Here's some if you want to check them out.

www.kraken.com
cex.io
btc-e.com
>>
>>29676143
I wasn't even self-aware in 2009.
>>
>>29676143
Why didn't my parents buy into Apple?
Why didn't I buy into Facebook?
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>29676930
This

Btc will always remain as a gamble to "buy in when low, buy out when high" and for drugs online if it continues to be as ridiculously volatile as it has been sincenit was created.

The only way btc will ever gain any worthwile use in the real world is when it stabilizes.
>>
You just want us to invest into the bubble.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.