[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a satanist anything Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1467470192016.jpg (49 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467470192016.jpg
49 KB, 843x843
Ask a satanist anything

Pic related
>>
>>29675713
Satanism is literally just worship of self though.
>>
lol

saged.hidden.
>>
>>29675713
Will you blow me? It would be consistent with your faith.
>>
>>29675713
Have you ever cut yourself on all the edge?
>>
back to the tunblrs u go
>>
Post a pic with a spoon against your cheek to prove you're real then I'll give this thread attention
Also how's 10th grade Goin?
>>
>>29675713
How's High school going?

sasdasdasda
>>
i really like the depiction of the devil as a fairytail-like trickster figure. but the religious parts of the movement is kind of silly. that said, anyone who pisses off the christ-fags are all right in my book.
>>
>>29675713

can I see your feet, Satan commands it.
>>
>>29675713
What kind of deal can I get for a rotten soul?
>>
>>29675713
Got a date for the prom yet?
>>
>>29675713
Why do you link your identity to a group? Isms and ists a shit
>>
Go back to tumblr, edgelord
>>
>>29677105
this
I got muted twice trying to post this shit
>>
Why devote your life to something that's not likely to exist or even cherish it?
It doesn't bring any good to you or the society. Untill proven, Bible should be treated as a work of fiction.

Also, why devote to Satan, even though the Biblical God is a cunt, Satan is as much of a cunt as he is.
>>
>>29675748
Nah that's just laveyan satanism and they're all a bunch of dickheads
REAL devil worship is where it's at. Sacrifice babies to Satan!
>>
>>29675713
Are you from Spain?
>>
Thats cool, I have several friends who are muslim as well
>>
>>29678509
why dont you sacrifice yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.