[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you listening to/ doing right now >listening to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 220x220
What are you listening to/ doing right now

>listening to samba
>drinking coffee
>feeling sad
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 718x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 718x728
>listening to K-OS
>hungover so drinking water
>feel meh
What has you sad desu?
>>
>>29675568
Life, familiano, life has me down...
>>
Listening to some crows argue down the street and drinking coffee in bed with my tablet. Enjoying the novelty of quiet small town mornings.
>>
This shit is fucking bomb, listened to it for the first time while tripping the other day and had an epiphany desu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYOtZvwNCsc
>>
>>29675568
>>29675618
Actually, now that I read it anon, the pic is 100% related to why I feel down, I can feel her slip through my fingers, now that she sees how I'm really like, just like everyone else in my life

>why is life pain
>why was I burdened with depression

[spoilers] it's probably my fault [/spoilers]
>>
>>29675618
Have a...
Hope things look up for YOU soon.
>>
>>29675654
Oh man, anon I love that album...

>thumbs up emoji
>ok fingers emoji
>>
Laying in the bathtub and browsing this godforsaken shithole.
>>
>listening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETrXMFiDnhs
>eating
cocoa pebbles
>feeling
a mixture of contentedness and emptiness

>>29675520
antonio carlos jobim is good shit
>>
File: 1394401951540.png (59 KB, 194x186) Image search: [Google]
1394401951540.png
59 KB, 194x186
>listening to The Avalanches
>shitposting at 2am
>feeling synthetic happiness
..,I FOUND THE WORLD SO NEW~
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.