[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was House a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: yjoRJ4F.jpg (130 KB, 478x500) Image search: [Google]
yjoRJ4F.jpg
130 KB, 478x500
>almost friendless (bar Wilson)
>drug addiction
>physical impairment
>hates normies and has virtually no regard for their feelings

He was pretty much the ultimate robot
>>
>>29675414
He also tried killing himself a few times.
Didn't he die in the series finale? Or Wilson died? I forgot what happened, other then it being confusing and House and Wilson having a bromance on a motorcycle.
>>
No he could actually talk to a room full of people and strangers without becoming a stuttering, nevously laughing wreck.

>>29675462
Faked his own death IIRC
>>
>>29675462
He faked his own death to avoid jail/prison( whats the difference? idk) time so he could be there for Wilson, since he only had few months left to live.
>>
File: mrhouse.png (267 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
mrhouse.png
267 KB, 800x500
Mr House is a robot. He hasn't left his basement in 200 years
>>
Didn't he have a threesome with Wilson and the blonde doctor girl in a 1982 Impala?
>>
File: Jane_Lucky_38.jpg (161 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Jane_Lucky_38.jpg
161 KB, 800x600
>>29676345
his waifu is also a face on a screen
>>
>>29675414

>highly educated
>Workaholic
>High proficient at his job
>Very talented musician
>Socially aware despite not giving a shit

He was definitely not a robot.
>>
File: 1435452016092.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1435452016092.png
23 KB, 489x423
I think House was a cyborg, and a true one at that, not the failed normie kind. Being able to mingle between both sanity and insanity without getting accustomed to any of both is a pure cyborg trait. He was mentally fucked but still held on to his life. Even after that cancer arc and insane asylum thing he still (more or less) had both logic and intuition in his mind. Even when he went full on rampage, most actions were still calculated in the back of his head. Although I must admit he had metric fucktonnes of luck with him when shit went south. I wish there were other shows like this.
>>
>>29675414
But also happens to be talented, handsome and has swag. Only in fiction, anon.
>>
normies respect and look up to him

so no not a robot.
>>
totally brilliant
made bank
got mad girls
able to make people look like retards with a few words

>robot
>>
>>29675414
>confident, not anxious whatsoever
>successful

he was what robots dream of being
>>
File: 1448544462010.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1448544462010.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
Also he was unable to maintain a relationship. Women could throw themselves at him and he wouldn't do shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.