[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE GUYS, SO CLOSE I've been on the path
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1445350345982.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1445350345982.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE GUYS, SO CLOSE

I've been on the path of robotdom since like 12 (atleast when it became apparent) and I've always told myself that I just wanted an easy job and to come home and indulge in hobbies. I just wanted an easy life, no gf, no wife, no kids, no marriage, no big house, none of that shit because im a free spirit and all. I cannot take stress whatsoever, and unfortunately things are so expensive I had to go to college, i couldnt just work and move out and live modestly without busting my ass 60 hours a week.

But, im in school now for cybersecurity and in two years, ill have my degree and certificatoins and i can be free. I can get away from everybody that i know and be free after work. I don't want to work 40 hours a week but as long as i can go home alone ill be fine. I'm normally suicidal and cutting myself and freaking out but i spent 3 months unemployed and even one month where i lived by myself and just worked 60 a week and both times, i was fucking content. I was just going through the fucking motions and i was fine.

Once i get out, and make money sitting on my ass all day and then go home and be alone I will be soooooo happy. No more being uncomfortable in my own bed, no more people at work making me feel worthless just form their presence (maybe a little but i will have a nice stress free place to return to instead of the family i have now) no more of that. just life. No more cutting, no more suicidal thoughts, the girl thing, when i was didnt see women for months on end, they didnt even register, i didnt even jerk off that much, it was fucking ecstasy. THis is the only thing keeping me from fucking ending it and i pray to God that i can get it, i dont want much in life, but holy shit i have bust ass to get it, but only another two years.
>>
File: alex cartman.png (105 KB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
alex cartman.png
105 KB, 303x277
>>29675158
>tfw you are to retarded to read that text.
>>
>MSFCONSOLE
>>
Godspeed, robot. You're almost there, you're almost free. Inshallah! Just make sure that you don't let a woman parasite you and you'll achieve what you've been working for so long towards.
>>
OP you sound exactly like me.
I'm also planning to get a job in cyber security, I have a few certs but I want a few more and I'll be able to get a high paying position. I'm really looking forward to just sitting on my ass all day in an air conditioned building bullshitting tasks on the computer.

As for outside of work, I don't want to do anything else but play video games and go to the gym. I've pretty much given up on finding a girl who'd want a relationship with me. And I'm okay with that.

Also, you should stop cutting and use something else for stress. Going to the gym and lifting or running helps me get rid of stress and clear my head, and it gets my adrenaline pumping. I used to cut myself a lot and nobody knew, and then I stopped once I got a gym membership.

Keep working hard OP, I don't know you in real life but I sure as hell believe in you my cyber security comrade.
>>
>>29675827
Don't worry, ive actually had a chance to come out of robot hood and i turned it down, i couldnt trust a girl if i wanted to

>>29675893
we will make it, we have too
>>
>>29675158
NEET here. I start community college in the fall. My mom and therapist both said that cyber security is a good field for me to go into but I don't know shit about computers. Can you go into a cyber security program without any prior knowledge? How difficult would it be for somebody like me?
>>
>>29676013
I didnt know shit either, i picked it cuz i thought itd be good and easy, i only just now started network plus and its fine but i cant say for whatll happen in later classes but so fsr its easy. I have a lot of friends in it too and they all said it was easy as well
>>
>>29676105
Do you think that it's a good career for a robot? Also do they teach you to hack?
>>
>>29676182
It depends, its a lot less social activities maybe, idk. Im just doing it because it isnt physically demanding or mentally, you just come in and do stuff, my stress resistance is broken so i cant do anything bad anymore. And i really dont want to work 40 hours a week. I might have too but atleast half of it will be me just dicking around. And i assume they do teach you but idk yet
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.