[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man eats concrete trying to impress his friend https://you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Man eats concrete trying to impress his friend

https://youtu.be/lC7lqyO1U9s
>>
>Promises video of guy pouring concrete into his stomach because >le so randum XD
>Instead it's a video of dudebros fucking around
Glad I didn't watch the whole thing faggot.
>>
Stop promoting your videos here.
>>
>>29675004

why does this look scripted and that they were paid to be there?
>>
>>29675120
Why does OP have a dick in his mouth?
>>
>>29675138
Because it's the only life he's ever known.
>>
>>29675004
Reported for spam and dangerous content.
>>
File: 1463890386604.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1463890386604.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>29675004
I'm doing this once and once only.

STOP REPLYING TO THESE FUCKING THREADS RETARDS, IT IS THE SAME SHIT WITH KEK SPAMS ALL YOU DO IS GIVE HIM A REASON TO COME BACK
>>
>>29675120
How could it be scripted if he was hurting himself?
>>
>>29675310

the way they were talking and the way they were gesturing. The things they said seemed like stereotypical stuff a Chadbro would say in a 90's sitcom. They way they were gesturing their arms when talking seemed unnatural like it was nervous tick.
>>
>>29675422
That's autism behavior for you sir
>>
I love you Surveillance Camera Autist

Is your girlfriend also Jewish?
>>
>>29675715
Thank you I love you as well. I wish she was. That way my mother would actually expect
>>
stop posting your videos here fgt
>>
>>29675070
Well then you missed the best part good sir
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.