[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you want a gf if you won't be able to keep her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: cara-brows.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cara-brows.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
Why would you want a gf if you won't be able to keep her or satisfy her ? am I the only /insecure/ guy here ?
>>
find a girl who is more insecure than you, who will be willing to do all of the heavy lifting.
>>
>>29674898
I'm not attracted to desperate girls.
>>
>>29674898
Those are probably uglier than me
>>
>>29674887
>am I the only /insecure/ guy here ?

ahhahahha, no, anon. There are plenty of insecure guys in here rofl
>>
>>29674898
I know the perfect girl for this.

We get along great. Have extremely similar interests, she's painfully insecure and I'm positive she likes me because one night her friend was trying to push her towards us hooking up but it didn't happen because I was going for her other friend who wasn't remotely interested in me.

She's got a really pretty face but she's more overweight then I'd like. I know it's shallow and beggars really shouldn't be choosers, especially when everything else about her is great, but I just don't want to be with an overweight girl and plus she's really clucky, loves and wants kids badly and I feel like she'd get pregnant ASAP, possibly "accidentally" and then absolutely explode in weight.
>>
File: 1346714200491.jpg (23 KB, 337x425) Image search: [Google]
1346714200491.jpg
23 KB, 337x425
>am I the only /insecure/ guy here ? ^
>asking this on robot9001
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.