[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to start taking night walks >I'm also half black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465531361405.jpg (164 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
1465531361405.jpg
164 KB, 640x799
>want to start taking night walks
>I'm also half black and a male
It really sounds like something that would ease my mind, yet, when taking into account who I am, it also sounds like it may cause unwanted trouble, for obvious reasons. People may think I'm looking to rob, rape, murder, etc.
>>
>>29674421
If you don't actually want to rob/rape/murder anyone, nobody will give a shit.
If I see a black male walking down the street at night, my first impression will be that he's just a guy going for a walk.
Doesn't matter if someone thinks you're trying to murder anyone anyway, what are they going to do? Avoid you? Isn't that a good thing?
>>
>>29674421
Keep your Skittles in plain sight or you might get zim-zammed
>>
>>29674487
Not just avoid me, but possibly call the cops and report suspicious activity.
>>
>>29674523
Worst case scenario, they'll call the cops, and the cops will for some reason come and find you somehow. They'll talk to you, and you'll just say that you were going for a walk. Then they'll leave you alone and you can keep walking.
Say, where abouts do you live?
>>
>>29674564
That would still be shit. If I can't talk to normal people, what makes you think it would be a good idea to talk to cops?

As for where I live, Texas.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.