[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /intelligentbutlazy/? >IQ of 142 (Tested in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: pepe.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
45 KB, 499x499
Who else /intelligentbutlazy/?

>IQ of 142 (Tested in high school)
>Asked (literally begged) by school to compete in national math competition, declined cause cba
>Dropped out of High School at first chance cause it was too easy
>Spend my days reading Voltaire and de Broglie on normie tax dollars

I am far more intelligent than all of you, normies. Just dropping by to remind you, and to thank you for your generous contribution to my lifestyle
>>
>>29674390
It's worth the money to keep you off the streets.
>>
>>29674390
>be literal human waste, bottom of the barrel achievements
>"I'm really smart, I'm just lazy tho!! XD"
>>
>>29674390
You're doing Sophias work fucking over the Demiurge with your wasted potential. Keep it up or rather dropped.
>>
>>29674428
he'd die out there.
>>
>>29674492
not every street is the fucking ghetto

some streets are quite nice
>>
>>29674390
>so smart that i leech off society and don't contribute anything back
>so smart i don't know how to get a job and make more than $300 in neetbux

the delusional posters here are insane.
>>
>>29674390
>Straight A's in school
>Maths/physics/electronics in college (UK)
>A B A (corresponding to above)
>Electrical Eng at uni
>Did nothing but smoke weed
>Never really turned up
>Finish with a 2:2 (Should've been a 2:1 but I fucked up one exam real bad)
>Luck my way into a fairly cushy job

Life has taught me nothing but laziness paying off. I'm fairly sure I'll eventually be fired from this job since I spend around 3-4 hours a day on my phone/generally doing nothing but I haven't ever known reprecussions for being lazy so I just don't care. Plus I'm unnaturally good at my job (I'm a developer, despite never having written code in my life before this job).

Life on easymode, robots. Shame about the crippling anxiety though. If I was able to turn up to meetings at not stare at the floor I might actually be able to go places.
>>
>>29674390
>IQ of 142 (Tested in high school)
>School put us on a questionable website which gave us an IQ test

>Asked (literally begged) by school to compete in national math competition, declined cause cba
>"Hey Anon, do you want to join the math competition" "No thanks" "Ok then"

>Dropped out of High School at first chance cause it was too easy
>Dropped out of High School because I had to do work

>Spend my days reading Voltaire and de Broglie on normie tax dollars
>I bought Voltaire and De Broglie, but I mostly just shitpost on r9k.
>>
>>29674390
>IQ of 156 (tested in high school)
>slept through most of my classes and still aced them because they were too easy
>I'm a normie

Kek, neetbabbies will never be as good as normies. You thought you were at least smarter than us, even though you weren't as good looking, socially intelligent, or capable as us. Now you're not even as smart.
>>
File: 1459711947433s.jpg (7 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1459711947433s.jpg
7 KB, 250x239
143 IQ reporting in. Lol, if you are smart and lazy you might as well be stupid and lazy. Being lazy leads to the same pathetic outcome.
Have fun turning 40 one day and regretting your wasted life.
>>
>>29674600
Everyone here is normal though.
>>
File: 1442155654460.jpg (41 KB, 760x571) Image search: [Google]
1442155654460.jpg
41 KB, 760x571
>>29674390
>"IQ of 142 (Tested in high school)"
>mfw you're coasting off of high school achievements that don't mean anything
An IQ of 142 for a teenager means shit because IQ is relative to age. That's why you often hear about some Taiwanese 4 year old having the highest IQ. An IQ of 142 at 18 is very different from an IQ of 142 at, say, 40. I was tested when I was 6 with positive results but don't bring it up in job interviews because nobody gives a shit about it. Employers look for motivation, something which you, undeniably, have none of. You're literally worthless.

>"Asked (literally begged) by school to compete in national math competition, declined cause cba"
Read: "cause my crippling autism made me wet myself at the thought of actually doing something with my life"

>"Dropped out of High School at first chance cause it was too easy"
You dropped out of high school because you're an immature brat.

>"Spend my days reading Voltaire and de Broglie on normie tax dollars"
You're literally making the world worse by wasting neetbux that could feed a poor family who actually contributes to society. Real good life you're leading there, buddy.

>"I am far more intelligent than all of you, normies"
>on /r9k/
>literally the last place normies would be
>calling people normies
I'm sure you're smarter than everyone in the world, snowflake, keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll die having successfully ignored the cold hard truth that you are a complete and utter waste.

>"thank you for your generous contribution to my lifestyle"
I'm not contributing to your """"lifestyle"""". My country doesn't fund the retarded.
>>
>>29674390
>no social skills
>make up story about having a high IQ and being "begged by school to enter a national math competition"

I kind of want all of this to be true, because if you're lying about this you're just a sad excuse for human existence. This is why "normies" observe this board like we're animals.
>>
File: 0028 - i50AZzg.png (32 KB, 381x339) Image search: [Google]
0028 - i50AZzg.png
32 KB, 381x339
>>29674390
desu I think that either you've lied about your iq or you aren't a NEET. A iq of 142 is exceptionally low for a NEET, me myself having a IQ of 400 and that is considered low in the NEET community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUC5s5K0Fdc
>>
>all these people falling for one of the oldest memes
>>
File: Normies.jpg (5 KB, 148x142) Image search: [Google]
Normies.jpg
5 KB, 148x142
>>29674454
>>29674503
>>29674562
>>29674622
>>29674833
>>29674907
Stay mad, Normies
>>
>>29675990
>S-S-SHUT UP!
>SHUT UP!!!!
>>
>>29674390
bad bait, be less obvious
>>
>>29674390
>iq 142
>ending up on r9k
ok i believe
>>
>>29674390
It's not laziness. It's clinical depression and constantlly being overstimulated. I honestly fucking try, but it's a difficult balancing act.
>>
File: Normies.jpg (4 KB, 118x51) Image search: [Google]
Normies.jpg
4 KB, 118x51
>>29676108
Cry some more, normie.
Keep working hard for Mr Shekelstein. Your tax dollars are being well spent
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.