[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be the only girl in online group of friends >last two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (176 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176 KB, 500x410
>be the only girl in online group of friends

>last two girls kicked out for starting drama

>online group thriving ever since then

>group is like a safe place to play games/talk/etc

>one starts adding people everyother week

>everyone doesn't mind as long as they are cool

>incredibly shy so stops using mic when new people join until I'm comfortable

>everyone knows this

>new guy added and tries hard to be "edgy" and "emotionless"

>gets angry how I'm typing so much, claims to block me yet can still see what I'm typing

>calls him a dumbass for not just turning off notifications

>group is used to roasting each other so everyone laughs it off but he gets all butt hurt

He makes the group so uncomfortable, it was my only safe place and now I don't even want to join calls anymore because he's a NEET so he's always on the call.

Should I say something? I don't want to make things bad
>>
kill yourself roastie whore.
internet is for boys. you go to fucking chads
>>
>>29674331

What did the other two girls do?

Clearly if you're in the group still and everyone is cool with you just voice your concern.

Do you not use your mic because you don't want them to know you're a girl?
>>
why are you asking r9k this? go to adv
>>
>>29674382
>Do you not use your mic because you don't want them to know you're a girl?
She just said she used the mic until the new people came.
>>
>>29674331
why dont you go to an all girls group. Why is it roasties always have to be in r9k guy groups. Btfo stacy cunt
>>
>>29674437
>Why is it roasties always have to be in r9k guy groups
You're treated like a God as soon as you enter. Feels good man.
>>
>>29674382

Well 4 people in total were kicked out but the girls were the main issue and one guy. Long story short there was a long triangle and the girl had a bf, lead the guy on, guy gifted her stuff and shit. Never broke up with her bf so guy got made and constantly became toxic when she join the call. It was unbearable so we voted to kick them all out. The other girl with just annoying and fueling it and the other guy was his lackey.

He shouldn't have to leave just cuz I have a problem with him.

>>29674391

Because I want good advice, and now a kumbiyah session. And he's a self proclaim robot I thought here would be the best bet to get legit advice
>>
>>29674437

Because the group isn't full of robots it's a mix of normies,and introverts. And there's like one Chad.

What girl would want to be in a all robot group besides attention whores
>>
seems like the newfag is starting shit, should get the same treatment as the other 2 roasties if he starts "drama", wait it out and see how it goes,
if he calms down, and you still can't handle it, seek psychiatric help or do >>29674437
>>
>>29674468
>Voting
>not having a tough but fair 'dictator'
>>
>>29674522

I'm trying to find an all girl group, it's like finding a unicorn. The good ones are so closed off to new comers. It would be nice to find one that I could go to when he joins call.

I don't want to leave though I have so much fun with them, I know 3 members for over a year and even though I know I can keep in touch with them it's not the same. That group is still the primary one they will use.

>>29674543

Lmfao, this was tried before with another group and it was a lot of asspatting the leader and trying to "outrank" others by being close to him. Giving someone that much power it's bound to be abused
>>
>>29674331

Put him in his place, don't take shit from someone who just joined a group you had a presences in way before he joined.

Assert your dominance, clearly you're alright if they kept you around. You opinion outweighs the newfags
>>
>>29674643
seems the problem is mostly at your end.
does he really make the group unconformable or is it just you?
>>
>online groups

Fuck online friendships. I only have two online friends, and they don't know each other exist. Online communities are nothing but circlejerks. They don't like you, you can get the fuck out because they don't give a shit. Time and time again, I have had to leave groups because everyone hates me. The only groups that I really enjoyed were ones without girls in it. When there's no girls, there's no normalfag drama. I have a rule now. Any girls in the community, you pack your fucking bags and get the fuck out.
>>
>>29674331
Jesus fucking Christ why are you going to an army of socially awkward fuck ugly Neets?
Just go ask your friends you roasty whore.
>>
>>29674701

He makes the group uncomfortable by his constant need to seem edgy and cool. Constantly sucking up to the Chad and talking over me and 5 other members. Whenever we talk about our meetup trip he gets mad because he's a poor fag and complains about how he doesn't have money and why we can't visit his state. But there's nothing there and we all want to go somewhere fun.

I wanted to say you're not really invited the trip has been on the works for months but if you have the money to go nobody is stopping him.
>>
>>29674751

Fucking read dipshit he's a NEET, ergo I want a NEETS perception on the matter and how to approach the problem.

I obviously want strangers opinion and not my friends. Why else does anyone ask for shit on the Internet?
>>
>>29674795
doesn't seem like drama, seems like you would be starting up some by making a big deal out of it(the other members don't seem to give a fuck) might even get yourself kicked yourself opiee
>>
>>29674814
Ok roastie, its really easy. If it comes from you then there will be drama. Get chad to talk to him and make him know his place as forever a beta neet. This is group dynamics you are too passive because you dont want to start shit. Get Chad thunder cock to talk to him.
>>
>>29674876
And then give the Chad nudes because that's all a dumb slut is good for.
>>
>>29674643
I'm in a group that's half girls, is that good enough senpai
>>
>Joining Skype groups

Literally WHY? I never understood this. Unless you're all real life friends, why would you want to join a fucking group of internet losers?

I prefer my internet conversations 1 on 1.
>>
>>29674331
Be sure to post here when you've killed the group you pathetic, worthless cunt. I hope you spend weeks shitting blood and wincing after abdul rapes your asshole
>>
File: 1444253231775.jpg (81 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
1444253231775.jpg
81 KB, 593x539
>>29674468
>r9k
>Advice

cmon now
>>
>>29674814
>I want a NEETS perception
>not my friends

>looks down on neets
>has IRL friends

hope you get kicked out, you drama starting roastie.
>>
>>29674876

Chad isn't on that much because well
>Chad

But it is worth a shot.

>>29674919

I was really hoping for an all girl group ):
Thanks anyway

>>29674934
Since I'm one of the orignals in not going to kill anything I helped start.

>>29674973

Who said I looked down on NEETS? I don't have problem with NEETS I have problems with this particular one. Read it's not like this is a 100 plus thread.
>>
>>29675057
I'd start an all girl group with you if you want. I've been looking for one. I'm sure we can find more c:
>>
if you do nothing, its definitely ruined. if you bring it up there is only a chance its ruined.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.