[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everybody so mean to black women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
Why is everybody so mean to black women?
>>
>>29674326
Because black girls look like shit. Ones that have some white genes in them to give them more caucasian facial features can be pretty cute though. Also I hate afros.
>>
>>29674326
The smell, tbqh.
>>
>>29674326
>why are black males so mean to white women?
fixed OP, every other race just ignores them
>>
>>29674326
Cuz a lot of people are probably prejudiced against them, usually dummies. Me and a couple friends were talking about how Beyonce is hot awhile back and one friend said "what? She looks like a giraffe and all black women are ghetto! (he also says ew to Chinese)

I think it's the suburbs man, they're destroying the brains.
There are so many super cute black chicks too. Mmmm
>>
>>29674479
Or maybe people don't like how the majority of black girls have STD's or literally look like the offspring of a horny African and a monkey. "Mmmm".
>>
only black people i see are muslim somalis
>>
>>29674326
>Why is everybody so mean to black women?
I was going to say "because niggers" but the woman in your pic seems like a well-spoken, reasonable person. I feel bad for her - she probably looks distinctly black, instead of being one of those black girls with white features, so she's at a huge disadvantage in dating, similar to a male with below average looks.
>>
>>29674326
White women are the universal standard of beauty, same with men (you know chads, not average robots). People form other races when checking how attractive they are, they see how much of a white features they've got. Life maybe tough but thank god i'm white. All the memes aside, the only white women who go after blacks are typical daddy issues whores, sluts, etc. An average white women finds typical black man unattractive, the ones that fall for the bbc meme are typical dumpster fires and are not worth it. Despite what this board tries to tell you women aren't stupid, they know black are violent, get angry easily, and tend to run away from responsibility of rasing a child. If you take care of yourself, become /fit/, take care of your hygine, get some hobbies you can easily get an average white gf, while do get a white gf that isn't dumpster fire blacks have to be the chadiest of chads in their race. Be happy that you were born white.
>>
>>29676095
Fuck forgot pic, also fuck you system how am i supposed to be oregano?
>>
every time i meet a black woman, no matter what her age, she displays some type of attitude.
i haven't done anything to you and i don't know you yet you're getting all fresh with me.

they do that because nigger men do that shit. they have no respect and they get fresh as fuck with you like they're tough shit, then when you actually fight back with them they back down.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 533x800
Life is good if you're a ghetto black woman. People respect you because they're scared you're going to chimp out, you have no self awareness so you think you're hot even if you're disgusting, you can just fuck all the ugly tyrones in the ghetto. If you're a black woman with any self awareness at all that is when the problems start.
>>
my nigga glowed up is what happened
>>
>>29674558
That looks like an Australian aboriginal, not an African.
>>
>>29676095
>if you become above average you can get average girlfriend
wow, that's a really good deal.
>>
>>29676554
You can also get an above average gf. C'mon if you evlove into chad you can get Stacy gf.
>>
>>29674326
I almost feel bad or her. The truth is she probably just isn't that good looking. She was a practice gf, which sucks but whatever, I have a hard time feeling bad for women ever.
>>
That's gotta suck. I hope she slashes his tires he sounds like a dick
>>
File: 1464282018210.jpg (440 KB, 999x1152) Image search: [Google]
1464282018210.jpg
440 KB, 999x1152
>>29674558
>MAGA hat
Mah aboriginee
>>
>>29674326

black women fuck black men, and no one likes coal burners.

oh wait this isn't /pol/

wahhh wahhh normies REEEEEEE
>>
File: perm39.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
perm39.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
>>29674326
SHITSKIN NIGRESS BTFO
>>
>>29676349
They're both black.
>>
>>29677894
They clearly don't have the same genetics, you retard.
>>
>>29676284
Wat

Ofhjj
>>
File: fsoj_sg_171_rgb.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1037) Image search: [Google]
fsoj_sg_171_rgb.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1037
>tfw no qt illiterate slave gf
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.