[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>even if you manage to get a girlfriend she will cuck you with Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1467123101212.webm (485 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467123101212.webm
485 KB, 480x480
>even if you manage to get a girlfriend she will cuck you with Chad
>>
>>29674010
this has got to be staged
>>
>>29675234
90% of videos on the internet are staged
>>
>>29675234
If you're Chad girls will literally let you get away with anything. If you were Chad you could literally shit your pants, pick your nose, and then start barking like a dog, and girls would just say >aww he's so cute! XD So randum! XDXDXD
To girls, Chad can do no harm.
>>
>>OP's autism doesn't let him understand that.
>>
>>29675234
on iPhone, what happend
>>
>>29675265
>this is what robots actually believe

this hasn't been posted before
>>
>>29674010
her face looks slightly spergy at first
>>
>>29675265
>>29674010
>>29675234

Chad or not, there was no look of shock or surprise. She looked smug the moment someone grabbed her ass as if she has a kink for being randomly groped by a stranger. Or she thought it was her boyfriend at first or they were eyeing each other beforehand.

Doesn't matter if you like being groped, if someone gropes you from behind, your initial reaction would "who the heck is groping me?" not
"oh you naughty boy *winky face* "
>>
>>29675330
>This is what normies think
>Normies are so wrapped up in their own material short sighted lives to see this
>>
File: QzLAEOG.png (1 MB, 781x957) Image search: [Google]
QzLAEOG.png
1 MB, 781x957
>>29675330
because it's true
originalcomment
>>
>>29675265
>literally a jock-chad who grew up with rich jock chads
>about 80% of normal girls think we're all assholes and at best will lead us on to show how they can make a fool out of a hot dude, most just try to ignore us if we're being too forward
>maybe 5% are real sluts who are mostly short, ugly girls begging for cock even if we treat them like shit
>saying this nonsense in a world that makes you lose your job and get death threats if you are a little too offensive

yeah you still get hundreds of girls if you'd like but it's not a free for all everywhere you go. girls need to be drunk as fuck and you're lucky if you can find a decent looking one at a party who isn't already juggling chads on her phone.

also you wouldn't and couldn't be a chad if you were gross or weird, just a good looking retard.
>>
>>29674010
>tfw have a cuck fetish so don't mind
>>
>>29675876
>also you wouldn't and couldn't be a chad if you were gross or weird, just a good looking retard
Wow thanks for that obvious insight that no one cares about. You know what, I'm feeling generous today so here's your (you). Don't waste it all on condoms on alcohol.
>>
>>29676226
>tfw wasted it all on condoms and alcohol
>>
>>29676226
>on condoms on alcohol.
>>
>>29675234
This.
Nothing triggers this whole website like cuck memes/pics/videos.
It used to be Cut vs uncut dicks and before that
it was god is real/not real.
But theres been no other troll like the 'cuck meme' It gets replies every single time without fail.
>>
>>29676265
No you're not getting another one. Fuck off.
>>
>>29676397
you just gave him one retard
>>
>>29675637
>robots are incapable of understanding any other existence than their own
>judge the masses as sheep and claim they do not think
>this is what robots actually believe

More retarded and egotistical than normies by far
>>
>>29676541
here, have your (you)
>>
>>29676541
>masses
>thinking
robots are right on this
>>
>>29676591
>>29676644
Anything you say in response proves me right
>>
Wtf, id tell my bf to punch that guy in the face. How disrespectful can you be to grope some guys gf right in front of him.
>>
>>29674010
The Chad am I
>>
>>29676703
some guys get off on that anon.
>>
>>29676703
Yeah get your bf arrested instead of handling situations yourself you piece of shit slut
>>
>>29676703
Post tits you fucking whore.
>>
>>29676660
>By acting like a retard and a mindless sheep I will in fact prove them wrong!
K
>>
>>29676782
>arrested for a punch
Where you live, faggot town? You can shoot a nigga on the face in the middle of mcdonald's, order, get your order, walk out and maybe not even get arrested where I am from somewhere in south america
>>
>>29674010

>posts mysteriously disappearing from the thread

hmmmmm
>>
Reminds me of how guys were getting away with sexual harassment in high school because they were attractive especially if they had a high social standing.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.