[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more disgusting than a smoker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
Is there anything more disgusting than a smoker?
>>
Moralizing anti-smokers.
>>
Fat people are equally disgusting.
>>
A bunch of propaganda. I don't think smoking is all that bad for you. Some people get cancer and some don't, regardless of whether they smoke.
>>
File: pepe.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
448 KB, 900x900
>not wanting to die earlier
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Cucks who don't think smoking is dangerous. Because they are beaming deathave rays without your tinfoil hat.
>>
>>29673949
Yes there is

you have just clicked on a black box. You wondered what was under it. This text was under the box. Is it satisfying to know? Does it fulfill you? I doubt it. And it never will.
>>
>>29675407
the disappointment of the reality is infinitely better than the burning curiosity of not knowing
>>
>>29673949
Virgins without friends like you id say are more disgusting
>>
File: plsNoBully.jpg (32 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
plsNoBully.jpg
32 KB, 591x716
>>29675463
>tfw friendless virgin who smokes
>>
>>29675441
better is a term used to describe a relative improvement that does not now nor will ever matter. The only thing that can possibly be "better" is the silence, the long sleep, the sweet release of death. Happiness in this life cannot be achieved because no matter how much we have, we only want more, we can never stop, and when we have everything, we want nothing, so that we may obtain everything a second time. Your entire life is a meaningless quest to find something that does not exist. When you had the curiosity you had something to keep you alive. Now, again, you have nothing. Dory dies at the end.
>>
>>29673949
smoking makes you look alpha
>>
>have been smoking for the past year or so
>low on cash so have to cut on the cigarettes
>it's been a week and I have experienced no negative withdrawal effects
Is ''quitting smoking is hard'' a meme? Or it's just what faggots with low will willpower try to tell you?
>>
>>29673949
Yes, OP is more disgusting.
>>
>>29675818
>baiting for replies in the current year
>>
>>29675818
>a poorfag trying to impress other losers with his amazing ability to "quit" smoking

yeah we get it, you got nothing else going for yourself
>>
>>29675772
>tfw Chad always wants more and has everything
>tfw I would be content with a qt gf but have never had 1
>>
>>29675853
>>29675872
>these mad weak willed smokers
lmao, enjoy smelling like shit
>>
>>29675818
You must not be a real smoker. Quitting is nearly impossible I would say, but then again, I have no desire to quit. Just stay under a pack a day.
>>
>>29673949
A smelly unwashed neet
>>
>>29675885
is this truly what you believe? You would get a girlfriend, then you would find that there are things about her you wished to change. You have strong opinions, so any of hers that do not match your own you would be unsatisfied with. Any time she tried to broaden your horizons you would resist, it would cause arguments and frustration. You would find yourself wanting better, wanting different. Not everything is about Chad. You are this, too, this pathetic creature that is prevented by his own greed from happiness. You believe that you are some sort of diamond in the rough, and that If only some beautiful girl would stop to polish you, you would be the key to their happiness and them to yours. This is not the case. You are no different, and you cannot say you would be content with a situation you know nothing about
>>
>>29675322
Removing the brakes from a car doesn't guarantee that you die in a car crash either. Your airbags could save you, or you could end up slowing down enough before you crash. And after all, tens of thousands of people die in car crashes every year. Most of them had functioning brakes.
Yet I guarantee you don't think removing the breaks is safe. Because it isn't. Even though not everyone who does it dies because of it, the chances are increased significantly.
>>
File: demarco.jpg (60 KB, 493x453) Image search: [Google]
demarco.jpg
60 KB, 493x453
>>29676411
>Even though not everyone who does it dies because of it, the chances are increased significantly.
>mfw

Why do so many robots care about their health?
>>
>>29676411
thats one of those analogies you shouldve stopped halfway through and just held down backspace. I caught your meaning though, man
>>
>>29675322
1 in 3 will get cancer. Both sides don't want you to know that number because both sides don't like that number. But I am connected see? I read a lot and I got that number from somewhere.
>>
>>29673949
> all of these negative physical issues
> I have none of them

just fml phampai
>>
>>29675818
i'm assuming you weren't smoke more than 2-5 cigarettes a day
>>
>>29675853
I see the "current year" meme is back

I like it
>>
>>29673949
It takes like 20 million cigarettes to get that bad tho.
Current count - 6 cigarettes -
>>
>>29675818
Nah, I'm in the same boat. I quit smoking two weeks ago after doing a pack a day for about 5-6 months. I get cravings every once in a while when I'm bored and have nothing going on but I usually chew a piece of gum and move on with life.
>>
>>29675818
Well you live a life of deprivation, I'm sure smoking is just one of the things you can no lo get do
>>
Did humans evolve around bonfires? If so, you can probably smoke a little bit and be okay. Just like how smoked meat is supposed to cause cancer but it's not really a big concern.

The problem comes from all of the stuff added to tobacco and people smoking all day every day. Add onto that people sitting in dusty rooms most of the time and not getting fresh air, it can add up to be bad.
>>
Your mom t b h
>>
>>29673949
yes, a snuffer
>>
>>29673949

A smoker who drinks
>>
>>29677594

Humans evolved with the sun too and we still get skin cancer.
>>
>>29677874
Which is why I said a little would be okay. Obviously you can't go sit in the sun every day with no protection, just like you can't inhale large quantities of burning substances every day.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.