[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 >always had decent self esteem >figured im kissless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_29014-1fb1537403243.png (340 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29014-1fb1537403243.png
340 KB, 600x583
>18
>always had decent self esteem
>figured im kissless virgin because i dont go out enough but im still attractive
>start going to parties
>drunk enough last night i tried to get with two girls i never would have considered sober
>they wanted nothing to do with me
Damn lol

I feel like an ugly creep. I just want to drink more now, except alone this time and until i pass out
>>
>>29673611
Dont be. We all fail or fall sometimes. I. Still a virgin and still going out looking. Have a few candidates on my end I talk to. Its ok anon, maybe you and me could get some drinks if ur in nyc
>>
File: nSMLDtw.png (44 KB, 404x251) Image search: [Google]
nSMLDtw.png
44 KB, 404x251
>>29673611
We are all ugly creeps, right now i might be in the lowest point of my life.
>18 year old
>Only had 1 gf
>virgin
>>
>>29673651
thanks anon

I'm only 19 so I can't legally go to any bars or anything but I appreciate the kind words
>>
>>29673683
at least you had a gf lol

lucky bastard
>>
>>29673683
>lowest point of my life.
>18
life is just starting anon

relax you got time
>>
>>29673729
I am not getting attractive
All my peers are sucking and fucking like pigs
It feels like it will always go like this
>>
File: 1410668088222.jpg (106 KB, 680x506) Image search: [Google]
1410668088222.jpg
106 KB, 680x506
>>29673784
>All my peers are sucking and fucking like pigs
this is the worst part for me

every party I go to with my buddy he's getting with someone and Im not. I never even thought he was better looking than me, just taller

maybe he's just more charismatic

to really put salt in the wound last night he got with someone i was trying to get with :/
>>
File: Nmbr113.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Nmbr113.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>29673845
I weep for you comrade.My best friend was giving out condoms to my friends and when he saw me he said 'well you probably wont need it'.It still hurts my self esteem
>>
>>29673910
iktf man
i fucking hate when my friends say shit like that
its not funny but I guess it props them up socially to make fun of me
>>
>>29673967
What did we do to this deserve this ? I didnt choose to be skinny, I didnt choose to be ugly.It hurts to live like this
>>
>>29674021
nor did I choose to be short or socially retarded

just hang in there pal, its more likely than not some girl will come along eventually

just keep your head up
>>
>>29673683
>Only had 1 gf
>only
Kill yourself
>>
>>29673611
Don't let it get to you OP women are fucking strange even really reasty looking ones that probably smell have stupidly inflated opinions of themselves. It doesn't help this train of thought is constantly reinforced by female friends and beta orbiters, where as guys would be (jokingly) to male friends you look like a twat.
Things will pick up and you'll look back and think jesus...could have been a mistake.
>>
>>29673683
>only had 1 gf

Fuck off, disgusting normie.
>>
>tfw I become sociable only when I'm drunk
>otherwise I will never approach anyone to talk to them and have nothing to contribute to a conversation
>considering having an Irish coffee every morning

I think ill be an alcoholic when I'm older.
>>
18? You are still a high schooler you God damn kid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.