[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any guys ever get their eyebrows plucked? Where do you go for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1465200514231.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465200514231.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
Any guys ever get their eyebrows plucked? Where do you go for this. I have really bushy eyebrows that always gives me this sad puppy beta look. I want to shape my eyebrows into a more "evil" or angry shape. (Kinda like in creat a character stuff). Do i just pick the type of eyebrow i want from a list and they do it or how does this work?
>>
>>29673565
I've shaped them in the past. Nobody noticed either way.
>>
>>29673565
>shaping your eyebrows

What are you, a faggot?

Post them and we will see if it really is that bad.
>>
When I think mine are too bushy I just ask my mom to pluck it.
>>
Just in the middle so I don't have a unibrow. I do, however trim them.
>>
File: 20160702_085908.jpg (339 KB, 2085x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160702_085908.jpg
339 KB, 2085x1440
>>29673603
(Origibalcommntblxo)
>>
Have a few hairs on both that grow a bit longer than the rest so yes I pluck them. Used to be complimented about their shape when I used to go out. Feels pretty ok senpai
>>
>>29673565
I've been accused of it a few times in the past but I honestly just have really nice eyebrows.
>>
>>29673565
>I want to shape my eyebrows into a more "evil" or angry shape
>I want to shape my eyebrows into a more "evil" or angry shape
>>
i pluck them myself. i don't shape them, i just get rid of the unibrow and clean up the edge.

do NOT shape your eyebrows or do anything fancy to them, you will look like a complete faggot.
>>
>>29673789
Yea. You ever created a character in video games and you get to the eyebrow part and there are the ones you select that are sinister looking (but not edgy). Thats what i want. Dragon age 3 inquisition has a really good eexample of one eyebrow i want and i might bring a pic of it next time i get a haircut so he can shape it
>>
Mine get really thick and bushy, I've had someone comment on it in the past. Nowadays I just go over them with a beard trimmer. Nobody notices, which is good I guess, but I can tell they look a lot better.

Honestly I never gave a shit about it but I went to Egypt last year and one guy from the hotels spa/whatever wouldn't fucking stop pestering me. He started going on about plucking my eyebrows and tidying them up and it made me actually wonder if maybe it is something I need to do.

Obviously didn't let him do it, because the thought of close personal contact with a human - especially a hairy egyptian guy, made me cringe
>>
>>29673839
>Yea. You ever created a character in video games and you get to the eyebrow part and there are the ones you select that are sinister looking (but not edgy). Thats what i want. Dragon age 3 inquisition has a really good eexample of one eyebrow i want and i might bring a pic of it next time i get a haircut so he can shape it
>Yea. You ever created a character in video games and you get to the eyebrow part and there are the ones you select that are sinister looking (but not edgy)
>(but not edgy)
>Thats what i want. Dragon age 3 inquisition has a really good eexample of one eyebrow i want and i might bring a pic of it next time i get a haircut so he can shape it
>Dragon age 3 inquisition has a really good eexample of one eyebrow i want
>and i might bring a pic of it next time i get a haircut so he can shape it
>>
>>29673743
Your eyebrows are fine, and you have hooded eyes too

Overall, your eye area is great
>>
>>29674023
>hooded eyes

W-what?
>>
>>29674114
Your upper eyelid is covered by fat from your brow, which is an attractive trait

All white male models have hooded eyes (Sean O'Pry, Miroslav Cech, etc). A lot of non-white male models have hooded eyes too, but there are some races where hooded eyes are rarer like for Indians and Arabs
>>
>>29674264
Thanks for the confidence boost anon. :^)
>>
The lady who cuts my hair will wax my eyebrows for me sometimes
>>
File: sonic darkness.png (423 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
sonic darkness.png
423 KB, 1057x611
>>29673565
>I want to shape my eyebrows into a more "evil" or angry shape.
edgy as fuck
>>
>>29673565
gf plucks them.

shes the EXXXPERT, mark
https://youtu.be/_GqIci7JA8c
>>
>going in getting my normal haircut
>the barber randomly does a pass over my unibrow
that's one way to make someone feel self-conscious. i don't like shaving it because that doesn't remove the root. would rather pluck every single one away.

i noticed i get a lot more looks and gazes right after i've touched up my eyebrows.
women fixate on stupid little things like that, that's why most of them draw on their own eyebrows, which is embarrassing, i don't know how you retain dignity that way.
>>
File: david_beckham.jpg (31 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
david_beckham.jpg
31 KB, 240x300
I just asked my mom if she could pluck my eyebrow into this and she said yes. You see how his eyebrows have an angry and "evil" look to them. I think this is what men's eyebrows should always be, us men being primal beings.
>>
>>29677165

Fembot here, and I shaped my own eyebrows to look angry too cause I had big eyebrows. Now I just have resting notch face and people think I look angry when I'm not. 10/10 will continue plucking
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.