[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >Make jokes about communism alot >People think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>be me
>Make jokes about communism alot
>People think i'm a communist now
>>
>be me
>make jokes about communism alot
>actaually am a communist
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
>be me
>pretend to be a superliberal whenever I'm around alt-rightists and new meme drones
>they get triggered super easily
>>
>>29673462
>Tfw I read the communist manifesto because of this
>>
>>29673626
That's the little red book of Mao not the communist manifesto. And the Communist manifesto isn't the go-to for communism either. It's just the dumbed down version for plebs. Anti-Duhring and Kapital is where it's at
>>
Communism fails because of human greed and egotism.
>>
>>29674856
http://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/for-ourselves-the-right-to-be-greedy-theses-on-the-practical-necessity-of-demanding-everything
>>
>>29673484
>actaually am a communist
Well, that's the joke, right?
>>
>>29674897
>yfw reagan and thatcher backed the khmer rouge
>>
>started as a libertarian
>decided to read communist material to know my enemy
>realize communism is anti-state
>realize communism is not egalitarian
>realize communism aims for the establishment of an industrialized post-scarcity society where every individual pursues their own betterment rather than being a cog in the wheels of capitalism for the enrichment of a tiny unaccountable elite worse than any state bureaucracy that has ever existed

wtf i hate capitalism now
>>
>>29674981
What you've described doesn't really sound like communism, it's more like Distrubutionism.
True communism (anarcho-communism) is one of the most utopian and far-fetched ideas that I've ever heard espoused by a moderately large number of people. Sure, it sounds good but in reality it would never be able to sustain itself for a short amount of time before the cycle continues over again and before you know it, it's a full-on capitalist society again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.