[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age were you at your prime or best year of your life? Tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467305082953.jpg (53 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1467305082953.jpg
53 KB, 650x650
What age were you at your prime or best year of your life?

Tfw 14 at the prime of my life, captain of college basketball team

Tfw 14 lead my team to victory in my city

Tfw dad died that year, moved state to live with my mom, new highschool

Tfw slowly stopped playing basketball, eventually quit

So yeah i look back at being 14 to reminisce of my glory that was the highlight of my life

Im now mentally ill & can't recover
>>
>>29673310
I was pretty popular around 7-8 years old I think. I mean people found me funny, I was a loser still and not too popular but at least people found me funny.
>>
File: 1467411004515.png (316 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1467411004515.png
316 KB, 530x580
I'm presently at the prime of my life.
GF, shitloads of money, 2 remote jobs, a car, a nice place, the the best computer ever.

I hope I can one day marry my gril and have some kids to make my life even better.
>>
>>29673310
>college
>14
sage goes in all fields
sage
>>
13 here

>had solid group of friends who hadn't yet caught on to me being fucking weird
>classmates liked me for whatever reason, never let people say mean things about me
>was good at skateboarding at this age, the high school seniors would watch me and sometimes clap if I did something cool
>won the award for being the smartest student in my learning classes which is determined by how many A's you get
>play MMO in it's prime with a cozy guild
>many online friends

Now I'm 20 friendless and NEET, can still skate but due to many years of sitting like an asian on my computer chair there is an ache in my leg. I can't jump more than 2 times without it feeling like I just smacked it with a lead pipe
>>
File: 1428467698068.png (25 KB, 174x255) Image search: [Google]
1428467698068.png
25 KB, 174x255
>>29673310
She's fucking gorgeous. I wonder how many cocks shes taken in her life.
>>
24 was my prime. Became fit and goodlooking and lost my v card
>>
>>29673410
I doubt the seniors actually thought you were cool, just having a laugh at some wanker pushing a piece of wood wherever he goes
>>
>>29673310
20 - 22.

Had the world by the balls. Was in fucking awesome shape and looked sexy: got lots of attention from women who approached me and had long term girlfriends as well plenty of one night stands.
Was working steadily in television production.
Had an active social life.
Had a bright future.

It's hard to pinpoint exactly where it all went so wrong.
>>
>>29673310
Most popular guy in my high school. President of student council. Friends like high hell

20 years old now and I still feel like im in the highlight of my life
>in college
>stable job
>free room and board from my parents
>working on my own projects and company ideas
>very positive peesonality that attracts people
>No girlfriend but plenty of potential ones I talk to now.

I really think people need to just take back their lives instead of just settling for a past of what was good and how "horrible" they are now
>>
>>29673310
>captain of college basketball team
>Being a literal Chad
Why the fuck do you feel the need to invade every single hobby and community? You're not satisfied with giving nigger aids to the ones you've already touched?
>>
>>29673310
right now

>24
>NEET
>wagies give me money for sitting on my ass and doing nothing all day
living the dream
>>
>>29673585
/thread
At least I'm redpilled now. 90% of what I did and what people do and live for disgusts me now.
>>
>>29673310
You were captain of the college football team at 14?

Very few mental illnesses are untreatable, either. Do the therapy and take your meds.
>>
>>29674184
I think Op is british?
>>
When I first started working. I felt so good, like there were endless possibilities. Had a lot of new friends, all young partier people, was a helluva lot of fun.

But, then EVERYONE GOT OLD!

Now, you got worries, stresses, "what am I doing with my life", it's shitty.
>>
>>29673497
sound like my old film teacher except he's steadily approaching his 40s new desu
>>
>>29675106
I'm not even a teacher. Haven't worked in a creative field for almost a decade. I'm a fucking failure.
>>
>>29673398
this makes me proud to be British

[original]
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.