[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay Robots, let's talk about sex: I've been doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: CmMriMiUcAIJR5Y.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CmMriMiUcAIJR5Y.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
Okay Robots, let's talk about sex:

I've been doing some reminiscing about by childhood, and managed to remember the first time I had heard about it. It wasn't a "positive" thing and I've had, by modern standards, a fairly unhealthy attitude towards sex for as long as I can recall.

So I ask you:

>How old were you when you first heard about sex?

>How did you find out? What kind of environment were you in? What kind of reaction did you have?

>How do you view sex?

>Are you a virgin? If no, how many girls have you slept with?
>>
OP here, I'll start:

I was 7 years old.

>How did you find out? What kind of environment were you in? What kind of reaction did you have?

Another boy came to school one day, presumably after talking to another sibling. He explained to us all at recess what sex was. He painted it as something that was VERY important. I was disgusted and confused, but had a twinge of curiosity regarding it. I've always had a romanticized view of the world, and thought that "sex" being the height of love was disgusting. I had a pretty distinct mental image while I was having it explained to me. I lived in a predominantly white neighborhood, and went to an all white school, yet I clearly remember picturing trashy looking latina girls grinding on obese black men in the dark. To the best of my knowledge, I can't recall seeing anything that would make me automatically associate that with sex.

>How do you view sex?

Best practiced in a long-term, loving, comitted relationship. Disgusting and pointless otherwise.

Kind of. I had sex with a high school girlfriend, but couldn't finish.
>>
>>29673210
Kid at school told me when I was 8 years old and I thought it sounded fucking gross and refused to believe it.
>>
>>29673210

Like 9 i think?

In school, I can;t really remember but probably just through someone else

>How do you view sex?

I generally would only have sex with someone i'm in a committed relationship with but am not that bothered by people having casual sex. I personally think it is a show of extreme affection so i think i'd struggle to have a one night stand or anything.

No, I've had sex with one girl, my current gf of 3 years

The majority of r9k has a warped negative view of sex in my opinion. I think it breeds within this board, as does depression and negativity in general. I'm not complaining, it's just interesting then when I stop browsing for a week or so i view the world much more positively.
>>
>>29673210
>>How old were you when you first heard about sex?
I don't remember. between 10 and 13

New kids moved into the neighborhood who were edgy as hell and talked about it. I don't remember my reaction but it was probably mild.

If life was a videogame, sex would be overpowered and in need of a nerf. I hate how humans have such an intense craving for it and I hate how it apparently is the greatest of earthly pleasures besides cheat codes(drugs). I wanted life to be more honorable and pure, but it's still all about the most primitive and animalistic activity.
>>
>>29673448
Oh, and I am a virgin. I don't intend to lose it, unless I can trade it for a very fulfilling marriage or something.
>>
File: Screenshot_47.png (239 KB, 564x357) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_47.png
239 KB, 564x357
>>29673210

ever since i was born i was born knowing what sex fuck is

when i fucked your mum

>How do you view sex?

you put your penis in her vagina and pee thats all there is too it

ive slept with your mum faggot
>>
>>29673223
>sex is digusting and dishonourable

As if you don't jack off twice a day

>>29673448
>>29673472
>muh honour
>muh purity

Oh give it a rest and shut the fuck up, you're bitter about being a virgin and don't pretned otherwise

This place is fucking packed with little Elliot Rodgers I swear
>>
File: 1464694663044.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
1464694663044.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
>>29673560

Papercraft & Origami comment.
>>
8-10
In school during sex education. I found it interesting. I actually didn't know how a floppy dick would go up a pussy, and wondered how sex was considered fun. Then I found out about erections and I was like 'oh, neat'
>How do you view sex?
Awesome. When you find someone you are comfortable with and enjoy eachothers company sex can be amazing.
>Are you a virgin? If no, how many girls have you slept with
About 15 girls
>>
>>29673210

My parents explained once I showed curiosity in reproduction.

>How do you view sex?

As something only intended for married couples to reproduce or express their love.

Yes, I'm a virgin and will probably remain one if I don't get married.

I really dislike the idea of sex out of a ltr of even wedlock. At first I thought it was normies who were the ones promoting promiscuity, but I've noticed that r9k is just as bad or worse. For some reason I had believed that this board was full of people who were socially awkward but conservative. I still come here occasionally but I don't think my mindset really fits in here.
>>
>how old when found out about sex
Four maybe? I've known since a really young age.

>how I found out
Parents just told me when i asked where babies come from

>how I view it
It's no big dea imo, not good or bad just a part of life

>am I virgin
>implying anyone on this board isn't
>>
>>29673560
Don't think I'm not used to normies getting assblasted over this. I can't help how I feel.
>>
>>29673560
>This place is fucking packed with little Elliot Rodgers I swear

Do you not know what board you are on friend?
>>
File: trenchcoat neckbeard.jpg (87 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoat neckbeard.jpg
87 KB, 539x960
>>29673560

Hey normie, have you heard of a place called Facebook? It might be a bit more suited to someone of your persuasions.
>>
6 or 7

I watched the discovery channel and saw animals having sex and assumed people did it too. I asked my mother and she refused to confirm it.

It's a good thing, I wish I could have it.

Yes.
>>
File: murder bird.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
murder bird.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>29673646

Normie chad scum of the earth... I think reddit is calling...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.