[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom will pay a psychiatrist in september because i havent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>mom will pay a psychiatrist in september because i havent left my house for 8 months
i dont wanna go outside because i have no friends and i dont wanna be a slave

she will pay 60 euros for half hour
>>
>>29673149
Atleast she wants to help you. I wish i could afford one but 60 euros for half hour is way too much for me.
>>
>>29673238

>Didn't let you have friends.

Fucking how?
>>
>>29673149
Try to get out of if if you can, especially if she's taking you to see a female psychiatrist. She's just trying to get a mental disorder label slapped onto you, and as long as all you've done is stay indoors a lot and haven't sperged out or something, there's no reason to go. It's literally her not helping you as much as helping herself. But if she's forcing you to go don't see a female. They're shit and won't understand where you're coming from like a guy would.
>>
>>29673149
>tfw I keep compulsively picking my skin
>tfw my mum tells me to stop because it makes me look like I have pyschological problems

I sound like a pussy but it kinda hurts. I feel like she'd be ashamed of me if I do turn out to have issues. I've been told by anons to get help for other things but I'm too scared
>>
>>29673149
You don't need friends to get out. Go to the beach. Play a sport. There is actually infinite things to do outside.
>>
>>29673149
Buy a dog. Walk it.
>>
>>29673339
Stop picking your skin you nigger just do things with your hands to keep you occupied. Like vidya
>>
>>29673149
Fuck you OP. I've been trying to deal with the obamacare situation ever since I turned 18. My parents can't afford to get me mental care because they are poor. And I'm too autistic to work, even if I got a minimum wage job I can't afford it.

Fuck you and your affordable mental care. Fuck you for not appreciating it. I'm stuck in a hole. My only hope is some Canadian marries me.
>>
>>29673415
I can't help it, it makes me feel calmer, it's like an addiction. I would wear gloves or something but it's 30 degrees Celsius
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.