[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cant even remember anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: cfba9mG.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28 KB, 957x751
When was the last time you actually felt happiness?
>>
>>29673121
yesterday, when my crush invited me to a party
>>
>>29673151
Normie get off.
>>
>>29673121
when i let her out of my heart
>>
File: JuneSales2016.png (44 KB, 1031x537) Image search: [Google]
JuneSales2016.png
44 KB, 1031x537
>>29673121
Yesterday when I totaled up my monthly earnings from my online business.

Feels good gents, I'm on my way.
>>
>>29673205
Seriously go fuck yourself jackass
>>
File: 024 - 1H5Dz7R.png (110 KB, 390x477) Image search: [Google]
024 - 1H5Dz7R.png
110 KB, 390x477
>>29673121
like two weeks ago when me and my crush were cuddling on a couch while being shitfaced.
or like one week ago when she massaged me and intentionally pressed her tits against my head.

but it was just borrowed happiness, because now i feel like abso-fucking-lute shit since my roommate started fucking her.

yep.
>>
>>29673631

Delete the Gym. Facebook up. Hit the lawyer.
>>
>>29673631
Seriously beat his ass.
>>
>>29673631
She was just using you to get to him.

Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>29673121
Like ~8 years ago
>>
>>29673650
Fuck off back to reddi.t, fag.
>>
>>29673691
naw, she wasnt.

>>29673669
cant blame him. he doesnt know i like her and he was more presistant. we played a game and i lost
>>
File: 3d to 2d familia.png (191 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
3d to 2d familia.png
191 KB, 500x500
>>29673205
What business?
>>
When I was in my freshman year of highschool my first and only girlfriend playfully made me mad, and when I didn't talk to her afterward she put both of her hands in mine and smiled while looking deeply into my eyes. The only time I will ever experience this again will be at the expense of another woman wanting me for my money.
>>
when sexuality didn't dominate me and messed with my brain

once i started training i can barely focus and have to jerk off because high test
im literally in the peak of my libido and its killing me, why do men have such a strong urge to fuck
>>
File: Carl_Johnson_!.jpg (4 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Johnson_!.jpg
4 KB, 198x254
fuck me.
pic not related.

>go to party
>get drunk
>mess up every encounter with a girl
>Feel sad
>go home
>me now
>>
>>29673121
I was like 8 honestly. you don't recover from molestation of the boipussy
>>
a few years ago, someone hugged me
it was a dream
>>
>>29673817
>she wasnt

keep telling yourself that
>>
>>29674456
im not retarded nigger. you dont know the details, she wasnt using me, she could have had my roomie from the start. dont try to make me feel worse than i already do
>>
Last week when I got my uni results, but before then a while ago
>>
>>29673121
When i saw the DLC Trailer for DA:I, when i made progress into making a little RPG with my friends.
That's it mostly.
Then something small crushed me and now i feel like crap... nothing new desu.
>>
>>29673205
what's the business? how much of that is profit?
>>
I honestly do not remember.
>>
when i was convinced a girl that i actually like also liked me and wanted to be with me.
turns out she wasn't being genuine.
>>
Cute black girl 4 months ago told me she liked me. I fucked everything up but in that moment it was bliss.
>>
legitimate happiness that lasts? never

but i think that's not a genuine life anyway, sadness and melancholy are realistic and i prefer those emotions, they can become comforting and peaceful, just feeling anything at all at this point is worthwhile
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.