[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else went from /being a sissy/ to /wanting to fuck a sissy/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1467374791474.png (80 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1467374791474.png
80 KB, 500x557
anyone else went from /being a sissy/ to /wanting to fuck a sissy/?
>>
Why are little goblin Hitler's eyes and hair blue and brown when he had brown eyes and black hair
>>
>>29673114
Because Hitler has blue eyes and brown hair? Where the fuck did you read that he had brown eyes and black hair?
>>
was hitler a closeted sissy faggot?
no but for real, was he?
>>
File: 1467256102806.png (45 KB, 611x756) Image search: [Google]
1467256102806.png
45 KB, 611x756
>>29673221
>hitler was a jew goyim!
>hitler had brown eyes and brown hair goyim, he was a shitskin!
>>
File: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (84 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler.jpg
84 KB, 394x500
>>29673221
He has black hair nigger. I concede your point about the eyes.
>>
>>29673064

Yes. Was a faggot. Found a daughter type girl. Gradually got more dominant. Told me she was texting this really pathetic submissive guy who kept asking her to be his girlfriend.

>shows me pic of him playing around in makeup.
>guy is actually kind of cute.
>now convincing her to make him wear a dress, masturbate, and tell her he loves over the phone while she sucks my dick.
>eventually plan to fuck him in the ass mercilessly while she watches laughing.
>not sure how I'll convince him?

Ideas?
>>
>>29673437
>black and white photo
>proof he had black hair
>>
>>29673522
>Was a faggot
you still are anon
>>
>>29673680
This. If you've sucked dick or taken dick in the ass, you're a faggot for life. No amount of "alpha dom" displays will undo your faggoty past.
>>
>>29673725
what if a trap only succ'd me off to completion and swallowed my load twice? is that gay?
>>
>>29673725
>eventually plan to fuck him in the ass mercilessly while she watches laughing.
this is what really twigged it for me
>>
>>29673862
It's probably the least gay of the gay sex acts, but it's still not straight. A man sucked your dick after all. You can still call yourself straight though.
>>
>this meme face
If I could eradicate one thing from the internet it would be this, it triggers me a thousand times harder than it should.
>>
>>29673956
>A man sucked your dick after all. You can still call yourself straight though.
t-thanks /fit/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.