[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>manage to talk to girl >She agrees to go meet up to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1466334420192.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466334420192.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>manage to talk to girl
>She agrees to go meet up to see film
>Says ill see you satyrday at 11
>Pay bus money to get there, and wait an hour
>"Sorry anon i need to look after my cat"
>>
cats are important u dingus have some respect
>>
>>29673007
>"Sorry anon i need to look after my cat"
She wasn't even trying. Fuck her. What movie did you want to watch, though?
>>
>>29673529
No idea anon, when i go to the movies i just see whats on, kinda makes it more exciting. I bought myself a tray of chilli natchos and am gunna buy a ticket for something now
>>
>girl tells me she's never seen Back to the Future
>place I hang out at says they are going to play Back to the Future the next Thursday.
>while chatting with the girl, I ask her if she wants to go see it and she says "yes"
>felt like a winner
>she literally ignores me and attempts to avoid conversation until the day of
>three hours before the movie I ask if she's excited to see Back to the Future finally
>"meh, if I'm not dealing with my phone."

Holy shit, bitch. If you didn't want to go just say so. I know I'm a social retard, that doesn't mean I want you to abuse my naivety of girls.
>>
File: Richard D. James Album.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Richard D. James Album.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>29674252
wow why would you even want to hang out with someone as narcissistic as that?
>>
>>29674849
She seemed nice until I asked her to see it with me. I got totally blindsided by her attitude. I'm too much of a beta to call her on it though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.