[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't had sex in about 4 months and I'm starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 700x379
I haven't had sex in about 4 months and I'm starting to get desperate. What should I do?
>>
Why is Frozen so hyped? I mean it's a good movies for children but that's it.
>>
>>29672850
>4 months
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>29672865
Good movies for children are always beloved
>>
>>29672850
Cool i haven't had sex in about 21 years and i am cutting on regular basis.

Basically you should shut the fuck up
>>
>>29672955
If you're a skinnyfat dude like me who falls between pure robot and normie you have a chance, get out there.
>>
>>29672971
What if you are fat-fat and have ugly teeth?
>>
File: E7hmP.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
E7hmP.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>29672971
I am skinnier than skinnyfat and have some muscles left from the times i felt really optimistic and motivated and worked out.

My looks are not the problem, i have had some rather okay looking girls go after me.

The problem is my self-destructive personality where i feel the need to destroy everything that seems beautiful to me and push away people who care about me.
>>
>>29672850
20 year old virgin scorpio guy here. You need to shut the fuck up. You know just how angry I am that I still dont have any pussy?

And the fact that I still try and have a ton of female friends makes it worse. I lust after sex almost every day and it has mentall effected me that the best fun years of my life. I did not experience sex during them.

I really really hate people.
>>
>>29672850
Go fuck a prostitute.
>>
>>29673176
I'm 24 now. Totally know what you mean. But I have mostly given up on that now, no friends or acquaintances anymore. I'm just trying to finish my bachelor's degree now and do whatever. Frankly speaking, women are one of my least concerns now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.