[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have been thinking about this lately and I wanted to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1890x1417
So I have been thinking about this lately and I wanted to ask you guys

What is one moment that changed your entire life, or your perspective on your own / others. For better or for worse.

pic somwhat related
>>
The first time I heard gunshots in Flint. Not to get too /pol/ but that's what started me having a lack of respect for most blacks.
>>
Some moment while watching Azumanga Diaoh. Osaka did something and part of my brain just broke off and died.

I started crying pure happiness and realized being a loner neet can be enjoyable.

About 5 years of suicidal depression ended that day somehow.
>>
>>29672837
Seeing my grandpa get dementia and slowly die over time really fucked me up. I've convinced myself that I'm going to an hero if my mind starts slipping when I get older.
>>
>>29672837
upon accquiring friends
> I actually value being left alone and having people want to hang out with you is stressful when you're not used to someone taking up your time

on a dealing with a crisis that is actually out of my control, as in literally needing a miracle turnaround
> my life was very easy before then, being KV, neet, socially awkward were self inflicted and I could have dragged myself out of that hole any time I wanted but couldn't see how my life wasn't the worst existence ever short of getting raped

on my parents
> I fucking love my parents
>>
A Muslim girl I was in love with and was going to marry cheated on me. At that moment I realized all women are worthless cum dumpsters and started focusing on myself. I became a selfish sociopath which helped me move up in the company I work for. I also became a sadist.
>>
>>29672837
probably when I spurned the advances of the most popular girl in middle school. If I'd dated her it would've been the normal life for me. Then again I wouldn't ever realize how shit life is and basically have no genuine angst about dying.
>>
>>29672837
Good friend of mine dieing because a doctor fucked up his treatment.
>>
>>29672837
When she said i don't want to talk to you anymore
months have passed and now i feel better, my breakup with her is the reason i'm on 4chan
>>
>>29672837

When I fell in love and moved in with a cool tumblr girl. I believed in the meme egalitarian world future. It was like being blissfully ignorant. On a drug. The blue pilled. I can see why it's attractive. The world was bright.

When she cheated, we split I moved back to the city, crime and reality set back in.

I wish I could take the blue pill again.
>>
File: 1466307127693.jpg (38 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1466307127693.jpg
38 KB, 500x544
>>29672837
I've had several of those moments throughout my life.

When I was around 8, I started thinking about the possibility of there being nothing after death, that life may be meaningless and free of intrinsic value, which plunged me into nearly a decade of reclusive, depressive nihilism. Since this happened during important, formative years, I am to this day emotionally broken and socially retarded.

Near the beginning of high school, I finally ended that chapter of my life when I realized that I was a slovenly, fat piece of shit person, and nobody would ever love me if I stayed that way. I proceeded to lose about 50lbs and change wardrobe to a more respectable business casual. I am still much more health-conscious and dressy.

From around the end of high school to my first year of college, I gradually started to see people, especially women, for the inherently flawed, ugly things that they are. It eventually struck me that my platonic ideal of a person is totally impossible; all people, no matter their genes or upbringing, share certain foul, disgusting characteristics, and I am not destined to love somebody.
>>
the first time i actually remember being attacked by my family members for talking out of turn

i still cant speak unless spoken to, if i have a problem that requires another's help i'll just ignore it until it goes away or gets so bad others notice and help
>>
The first time I had a bout of intrusive thoughts when I was 14.

I had sexual imagery of family members, completely ruined my self esteem which I've only recently started improving.
>>
>>29672991
Understandable

>>29673033
That's amazing, nice job !

>>29673056
Sorry for you loss mang

>>29673067
Again, understandable

>>29673073
Oh shit, sorry mang

>>29673111
Dude that's awful

>>29673146
I've fallen for the same meme family

>>29673386
Already at 8 ? That's fucked up

>>29673417
Call the cops honestly, that's child abuse

>>29673500
I understand man, I've been through almost the same.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.