[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hungover and have to deal with this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>drunk
>went on a late night fb fap session
>scoured my friendslist for hot friends I haven't even been friends with for years
>wake up
>find a message from my friend
>why did you like my sister's profile pic?
>tfw she's just turned 13

I'm pretty sure it shows that I liked it at like 4am too.

So its an hero or get a lawyer, I think I know what I'd rather do.

How was your day brobots?
>>
Start posting daily advertising spam. Pretend you've been hacked. Then, after a few days of this, delete your account and be free of Facebook forever
>>
Just say you were drunk and don't remember.
>>
>>29672719
Tell her the truth. It's because you got drunk and scoured the site looking for girls to fap over. You didn't know the girl was 13 but now that you do know, you will fap once more tonight. Finish off the message with a winky face.
>>
>>29672777
Not perfect but could work.. "Hah sorry I don't even know, was out drinking pretty late last night"
>>
>>29672719
Why is it wrong to do that? I don't have facebook so I haven't a clue over these things
>>
>>29672848

There's lots of plausible excuses you could come up with

>"Oh, wtf, it must've popped up on my news feed and I accidentally liked it. Sorry. Genuinely didn't mean to"
or
>"Shit. I actually left my phone/laptop logged in at a friends house/internet cafe. I'll have a word to my friend/the management."
>"I fucked your sister. I came on her tits, and then I slapped her in the face violently. She called he daddy the whole time. I threw up her spermicidal lubricant and fingered her deeply with my semen."
>>
>>29672914
When you like a girls photo 48 hours after she changed it, it means you would like to fuck her
>>
>>29672925
I dunno I reckon adding any sort of detail just makes it look like damage control. Normies are pretty cynical.

Third suggestion is plausable.
>>
>>29672925

This. First excuse is the best op. Just be like. "Thats weird lol. Must have popped up on my newsfeed. The app is bugging out on me since I upgraded ha. How you been?"

>>29672719
Or something similar.
>>
>>29672766
>>29672777
>>29672796
>>29672848
>>29672925

>implying that he even has to respond

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29672962
"Thats weird lol. Must have popped up on my newsfeed. The app is bugging out on me since I upgraded ha. How you been?"

Sounds fucking seedy tbo
>>
>>29672957
Normies are pretty gullible, in my experience.

Just play it off as relatively nothing, as you would if you were innocent. If he makes a big deal about it, just tell him to relax.
>>
>>29672986

I'm a seedy kind of guy so maybe it's just my tone. :^) it's why I said or something similar. Still not a bad excuse. Better than "I like jizzing to your sister while I'm pissed."
>>
>>29672977
No reply = instant rape assumption.

You have to put on a nonchalant normie front.
>>
Get that lawyer, I hear you get life for liking pictures on Facebook.
>>
>>29672719
At least she was your friend. Would be far worse if she wasn't
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.