[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The robot realization.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (522 KB, 599x458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522 KB, 599x458
When did it make *click* and you realized the children back in school used to harass you, you were always picked last in P/E class and are invisible to women because you are genetic or social trash?
For me it was the first semester in university when everybody but me found good friends in the first few days and people around you picked up fucking every weekend ("single" suddently meant Chad, not lonely looser).
>>
>>29672601
Pretty much right around my last year or two of high school. Nothing really made me realize this, other then thinking back over everything up to that point and realizing it.
>>
>>29672601
I realized it far before I even left school. It probably made my whole school experience slightly more depressing since I was always consciously aware of the fact that nobody wanted me, the people that talked to me only liked me as a novelty (and sometimes admitted it), people thought I was going to shoot up the school, etc. etc. etc. I miss the short period of time before I realized that I was a loser.
>>
Never really

although I am super ugly I am also very scary looking

so people didn't really "mess" with me, but neither did women
>>
In elementary school 90% of my classmates though I was a loser and kept trying to bully me. Thank god I was too stupid to be bullied, I was the happiest kid in the whole school.
I figured it out in highschool but by then only 2 people from my original class remained.
>>
For me it was kindergarten.
>>
>>29672601
There's no click insight moment. The realization follow the slow passage of the years.
>>
First grade is when it really hit me, although I wasn't doing too socially well in preschool or kindergarten, either.
>>
>>29674096
This is mostly true.

Op is just perpetuating a meme
>>
My problems were more with authorities than other students. I was made an outcast by spending about a third of fifth grade locked in a supply closet.
>>
>>29672601
it never clicked because i'm not genetic or social trash

i avoid normies because i despise them, like all true robots
>>
>>29674402
Was not memeing, but I admit "click" sounds a little bit more sudden than intended.
>>
early like in 7th grade

i realized that how you look is everything, i mean not everything but looking good is far better than working hard as opposed to what people told me
>>
>>29674433
You are a failed normie, not welcome here. Reeee.
>>
>>29674433
this, normies are not even fun being around
they are boring as dick, i find it quite fascinating how many friends they are able to obtain
>>
>>29674450
i'm not a failed normie because i haven't tried to be a normie and i'm not a normie
>>
i was actually mostly fine when i was a kid, somewhat a normie, had friends, had some cute girls that liked me, no one bullied me. i was mostly friendly with all the popular kids.

then i went to high school and i turned into this invisible ghost. not really sure what happened.
>>
>>29672601
It hit me in 4th grade. I realized that everyone was able to easily get friends and respect from others, but I was ignored as much as possible. Led to me having some mental breakdowns in class and my personality just veered in a different direction ever since. I've always felt like an outsider no matter where I go since that.
>>
when i went to school there were lots of people who were below average that were really popular or had tons of friends. though there was no one truly hidious so its hard to say

i remember one time this girl who was actually pretty hot in grade 8 would wonder around all awkwardly because she had no one to hang out with
>>
>>29674469
It's all based around superficiality and appearance. The only reason they attract people is because how 'pretty' or 'handsome' they are. Take away that and they're worse off then you and me because they never even developed a personality.
>>
>>29674559
>It's all based around superficiality and appearance
leave your house once in a while
>>
>>29674649
>Not an argument

Originallyoriginal
>>
>>29672601
when the teachers suggested to my parents in front of me that I might be on the spectrum

>started to wonder why I was so different and couldnt make friends or enjoy normie stuff
>all went downhill from there
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.