[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do femanons think of the REALLY big penises?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: 1265749306484.jpg (247 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
1265749306484.jpg
247 KB, 1000x748
what do femanons think of the REALLY big penises?
>>
The "stretch-play" is strangely erotic if i havent had sex in a while.
>>
>>29672571
They put on appearances about how they wouldn't want it and how "average is better" and that men are just trying to make other men insecure.

But I bet they actually love them.
>>
I like extremes, either big (realistically big that is) or really small. Just something unique and interesting either way I guess.
>>
My gf seems to enjoy the initial insertion more if I'm just roughly shoving it in there without getting her wet first, is this a normal thing, isn't it painful?
>>
>>29672571
What a lovely girl! :P
>>
File: 1300574251052.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1300574251052.png
39 KB, 645x773
>>29672636
Same, confuses me too.

>Start trying to finger her and do foreplay and all that shit that everyone says is vital
>She stops me and tells me to put it in because it feels better when she's not wet
Probably means I have a small dick
>>
>>29672671
I don't think size has anything to do with it as I'm quite large.
>>
From my experience girth is better. Im male. Average length. Girls have always remarked and seemed to be pleased on the width though. Beer can shape I guess. If when you put it in you hear that first little gasp I think you're doing okay.
>>
>>29672591
>>29672631
Daily reminder that if you were born with a dick then you're a guy not a girl.
>>
>>29672736
>From my experience girth is better.
cope

length and girth > hockey puck

Also 99% of the population has their girth with at most 1" difference of eachother, but length can span from 5"

length is more rare and way more stimulating
>>
>>29672671
More likely it means her pain and pleasure receptors are more closely linked so to speak. Pushing the pain boundary without actually crossing it can be enjoyable, which is why some enjoy rougher sex than others; same often applies to the whole BDSM and masochistic sexual interactions.
>>
>>29672571
fuck that's literally me on the pic
>>
>>29672888
ebic
this will surely catch robot's attention
>>
>>29672898
not really i'm a tranny
>>
>>29672888
Well? Spread those milky ass cheeks.
>>
>>29672908
Then it's not like you because you're a guy. Fuck off.
>>
>>29672908
>not really i'm a tranny

That will still catch a robot's attention, possibly.
>>
>>29672929
but all the descriptions on the picture fit me so fuck off yourself
>>
>>29672888

Tits and timestamp. I'll trade dick if you deliver.
>>
>>29672924
don't want to derail the thread famillia, nothing i have is worth it anyway
>>
>>29672976
see>>29672908
also i'm almost flat
and your dick is doubtfully worth the suffering it will give me seeing my reflection in the camera again
>>
>>29672956
I missed the part where you've magically changed your chromosones so you're actually a different gender. Instead of a mentally ill faggot playing pretend in a dress.
>>
Sex is never enjoyable for women regardless of size unless they're a nympho. They just put up with it to please their Chad so he won't leave. Female orgasms is a myth. Squirting is urine. God made dinosaurs.
>>
>>29673001
i missed the part where i had to have XX chromosomes to be a girl
i also missed the part where gender had anything to do with biological sex and organs
and i also missed the part where having a vagina is required to be able to relate to the picture and descriptions on it
and finally, i missed the part where somebody asked your opinion, /pol/shitter
>>
>>29673035
xx is female, xy is male, you're xy preteneding to be female
gender/sex split is a made up difference by faggot blank slatists
kill yourself, then go back to /lgbt/
>>
>>29673035
>I'm going to be retarded and ignore centuries of science, knowledge, evolution, and biology that tell me that I'm wrong
>I'm going to throw around buzzwords
>I'm going to go shit up /r9k/ about muh gender rights instead of shitposting on /lgbt/ where I belong
Wew lad easy on that caner, it's bad for you.
>>
>>29673091
>still thinking biological sex can define your gender
>gender/sex split is made up difference
Sure thing /pol/, of course you're more knowledgeble and understanding of the topic than scientists and philosophers.
>faggot blank statists
hahaha who?
>>29673109
>i'm gonna be retarded and ignore modern science, philosophy and biology and rely on knowledge from a decade ago
Good for you then, you'll die sooner
>i'm gonna make a non-argument post
>i'm gonna blame you for derailing a thread even though a /pol/fag started it
you are the cancer anon
>>
File: G3FMPgv.jpg (28 KB, 384x337) Image search: [Google]
G3FMPgv.jpg
28 KB, 384x337
Shit like this makes me wish I was a girl. Just imagine being able to have this beast slowly fill you up.
>>
Should I fuck a prostitute? I really want to have sex
>>
>>29673166
>Sure thing /pol/, of course you're more knowledgeble and understanding of the topic than scientists and philosophers
Funny you should say that, when they all show how fucking retarded you're being with your >m-muh gender fluidity bullshit. Your chromosones determine your gender, get over it.
>you are the cancer anon
I'm not the narcissist for ignoring centuries of learned science and thought from people much smarter then you or I because I foolishly believe that I know better.
>>
>>29672780
It's only more stimulating to look at. You sound like you have a penic dick.
>>
>chromosomes determine gender

They determine sex, not gender.
>>
I'm 6.3" 5" girth, cut is this acceptable.
>>
>>29673232
>when they all show you
physically laughing, where did they show me? All they said is i'm somehow ignoring science when science literally supports transitioning as an option and philosophers spoke about gender fluidity for a long time now.
>ignoring science
but you're literally ignoring science right now kek, for centuries people thought different things, most of them were wrong, literally get over it, you're wrong, and science is on my side in this, much smarter people than you, in fact.

Just to make this a bit more argumentative, where do Intersex people fit on your black and white narrative? What if someone has chromosomes such as XXY or XY but has androgen insensitivity syndrome? You're going to say "hah, well they're just a disorder". But they still have to fit in on your strict male/female scale, so where do you put them? Why do you get so upset over what someone else does with their lives, especially when it does not impact your life in any way and they have very good reasons to do what they do?
>>
>>29673340
He's gonna tell you that your choices affect his life because you're actively contributing to annihilating western culture
>>
>>29673285
Yes, dumbass. bloxy bloo
>>
>>29673276

Baiting this hard.

I applaud you for your efforts. Try harder next time.
>>
>>29673276
gender = sex you nigger
fuck off with your sjw shilling
>>
>>29673340
>What if someone has chromosomes such as XXY or XY
That's an extremely rare case you fucking nigger, might as well say "people might get electrocuted from sticking knifes into outlets so we better make everyone wear rubber gloves." And even then they'll have characteristics that define them more as male or female. But guess what. You're not a special snowflake with that genetic defect, so you can't use that as an excuse.
>All they said is i'm somehow ignoring science when science literally supports transitioning as an option and philosophers spoke about gender fluidity for a long time now.
>Heh I moved the goal posts sure showed you
>>29673359
Nice straw man.
>>
I don't like a big dick because it will stretch out my pussy
>>
>>29673359
so me sitting in my room playing vidya while taking pills to increase my quality of life by decreasing dysphoria and thus increasing contribution to society is ruining western culture how?
Also, transgenderism and it's deriviatives have nothing to do with culture, LGBT culture is a culture on it's own and many LGBT individuals including self chose not to participate in it's culture, moreso, it's a minor culture, that cannot possibly impact the "western culture".
Again, other than religionfags, LGBT people do not affect your culture in any way, if you're looking for a scapegoat, look in the way of your leaders, bringing in people that actually do bring their own culture and "ruin western culture". Trans people can come from all over the world and all have different cultures. It's not a lifestyle, or a culture, it's just another variable like race, sex, age and etc, pre-determined before your birth.
And to add to this, Culture is always changing anon, if you think your nostalgia-induced high moral values were an actual thing you're dead wrong, and need to study some history, on 1950s US, for example. Culture always changes anon, maybe not for the best, but history repeats itself.
>>29673441
Intersex is not rare, btw
>genetic defect
well i have a psychological defect, called gender dysphoria, in /pol/speak.
I also have a feminine psyche and always had feminine behaviours, i have long hair, breasts and wide hips, most people whether they know me or not see me as female.
>moving the goal posts
literally not, his point was invalid in the first place
he uses "muh science" as his argument when "muh science" is literally not supporting what he is saying.
>>
>>29673340
>but you're literally ignoring science right now kek, for centuries people thought different things
Oh so you're suddenly smarter and no more then centuries of scientists to make that sort of judgement call. Protip: you're not. And "people thinking different things" had to do with grey and ambigous areas in physics and hard sciences, not some faggot's wet dreams.
>where do Intersex people fit on your black and white narrative?
I literally do not care faggot. Stop being so paranoid and up your own ass that you think that the only people that disagree with you are a bunch of neo nazies who hang out on a Taiwanese knitting forum. Get a fucking grip on reality for fuck's sakes.
>>
>>29673502
>Having breasts makes me a girl
Stop. No I'm serious. You need serious help if you think having tits makes you a girl.
>>
>>29673517
>you're suddenly smarter
no anon baka, the scientists that are saying gender and sex are different things, i'm simply agreeing with them on this particular cases.
>i literally do not care faggot
then why reply in the first place, faggot? If you don't care so much why even reply?
>stop being so paranoid
you stopped making sense here, /pol/fag started this shitstorm out of nowhere derailing the thread, where the fuck do neo-nazis come into this i do not understand.
>get a fucking grip on reality
no u
>>29673534
never said that, you said they have "defining characteristics" and by your logic, i have defining characteristics that make me a girl, this is your logic, not mine
what makes me a girl is that i'm a girl, everything about me is female, other than my physical frame, during childhood, so you're the one, who is implying having tits makes someone a girl, not me.
>>
>>29672636
it is painful but its also kind of nice because you feel the moment when your vagina relaxes while a dick's in it and it feels great
>>
>tfw fembot will never use you as her footstool while she shitposts or plays vidya
>>
Out of the 6 women I've slept with, 5 of them have gone out of their way to comment on how big my dick is. My last girlfriend specifically claiming that I "ruined sex for her".
It's 7" 5.5 girth which isn't a Mandingo dong but I'm also 5'9" so they're never expecting what I'm packing.
>>
>>29673837
Same stats as you. I've only slept with one girl and she commented on it.

I didn't think 7"/5.5 was big until I felt her teeth scraping the shaft.
>>
>>29673969
Sweet, never thought I'd have a dick bro.

First time I got head we always joke that she gave me teeth instead. That was awful.

Smart women size up the competition and work slowly towards their goal instead of assuming that anything related to teeth would be okay or wanted.
>>
>>29673517
How the fuck is it paranoid to say that someone shitting up a thread with /pol/ opinions is /pol/? You bring political bullshit into irrelevant threads, and start spouting opinions from there, there's no way to tell that you aren't. And you are on that forum, that's not paranoia to say.

Oh yeah, and
>uses chromosomes as his main argument for what gender is on a binary scale
>someone asks you where people that don't have just XX or XY chromosomes fit
>I literally do not care

You're fucking retarded.

I disagree with transgenderism being a mainstream thing, I think often it is a result of mental illness and reassignment surgery should be a last line of treatment for it, but you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>29673837
Girls always say that sort of shit, they're not going to go "well that was fucking shit" afterwards, and a partner isn't going to say you suck in bed, they're going to say you're great.

Length in bed is a burden a lot of the time, as in several positions you have to be careful to not hit the cervix, which takes you out of the moment.

Also, for
>>29673969
The reason her teeth scraped your dick is because she sucks a blowjob's, not your size. That shit can happen to anyone really.
>>
>>29674444
get a load of this little dick faggot, cam
>>
>>29672571
that girl in your pic 100% gf material

>tfw no femanon gf

life is brutal
>>
>>29673181
You have a mouth and ass, go for it, faggot.
>>
>>29674565
You caught me, it's been so cold recently I haven't even seen my dick in a week honestly.
>>
>>29672571
>image
I'd be her bf. Honestly. I'd be happy to attempt making her happy.
>>
File: image.png (419 KB, 650x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419 KB, 650x750
>>29672628
This.

My bf has a big dick. Shit is so cash.
>>
>>29673002
>Squirting is urine

But girls can have a sudden fluid discharge, not like spraying 4 feet in the air but definitely a significant amount of fluid and definitely due to arousal
>>
To all the femanons who are like OP's pic what does your hairy neet pussy smell like?
>>
You don't need to be that much bigger than average. Seven inches should be able to please just about anyone you come across.
>>
>>29674819
Depends on how long since I last showered
>>
>>29674819
Literally all female pussy stinks to some extent. Don't listen to normies who say "it smells and tastes just like skin" or "smells like flowers"
>>
>>29674893
I've never been near pussy but about 50% of the dirty panties I've sniffed had a wonderful smell.
>>
File: 1465423865079.jpg (112 KB, 644x527) Image search: [Google]
1465423865079.jpg
112 KB, 644x527
>>29674689
SEE I KNEW IT
>>
>>29674938
I've never sniffed panties but can almost guarantee it's totally different. Just think for a minute about the nature of a pussy. A gaping hole that's always wet with slime, sweat. Bacteria everywhere.

With panties its just kind if musky but IRL its repulsive
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.