[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All women are narcissists. How true is this statement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 1467329017704.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467329017704.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
>All women are narcissists.

How true is this statement?
>>
4. Mostly true
>>
>>29672401
Ugly women aren't narcissists.
>>
>>29672401
Whats a narcissist?
>>
Only a man could be, women are just extroverts to breed with Chad.
>>
>>29672401
True, but to varying degrees.

Instagram makes it very apparent.
>>
>>29672401

Not true. Alot of women are the opposite and have inferiority complexes which mean they take more dicks than a convention of "Richards." Very few women walk the middle line between narcissist and sub fucktoy though.
Doesn't happen with men for some reason. Most men are pretty chill. Some are depressed robots. Some are narcissist Chads. Most are chill.
>>
A lot of girls who take a tom of selfies actually legitimately think they are ugly.

They think the phone angle and filters make them prettier, and they are basically searching for that perfect picture that makes them feel good about themselves.

Basically girls with a million selfies are usually incredibly insecure.
>>
>>29672417
Ugly women are FAR more narcissistic than all but the most spoiled or camwhore-esque of attractive women. They pretty much always develop disgusting personalities out of deep-seated envy and embitterment from not being desirable, convince themselves they are far more interesting than they really are or ever will be to compensate for their lack of confidence, and about 70% of the words that come out of their mouth are devoted to shit-talking either perfectly nice girls who just happen to be prettier than they are, or men who understandably do not desire them sexually.
>>
>>29672589
Just like ugly robots you mean. Shit talking Chad and Stacy.
>>
>>29672630
That too, yes.
>>
>>29672630
>>29672653
Although that side, I do believe that it TENDS to be worse on the whole with women. However frustrated they may get, men are ultimately creatures that are able to accept being alone for long periods of time so long as they can find something else fulfilling to devote themselves too. Most women just rapidly decay into entropy in the absence of love.
>>
>>29672630
Robots aren't narcissistic though. And they're bitter for much more severe reasons. "Ugly" women still get attention and relationships if they want it.
>>
>>29672690
God made us to devote ourselves to husbands and our children. If we cannot have children, we lose all purpose in life.
>>
what the fuck do you retards think narcissism is? robots are the opposite of narcissism, they're self-pitying/self-loathing>>29672630
>>
>>29672727
They are extremely narcissistic. They always constantly spout off about how they are so fucking intellectual. That they are gods just for being white and male, even if they are betas they see themselves entitled to Stacy because they claim they are so much smarter than Chad.
>>
>>29672731
What a pitiful excuse for failure.
>>
>>29672740

What do YOU think narcissism is? It is not mere arrogance or cockiness, it is a deranged LIE exaggerating one's value because accepting how they truly feel about themselves would destroy them. Robots are narcissistic as fuck, self-loathing is the bedrock of that personality package. Having the self-awareness to admit how you truly feel is of course better than not having it, but if that's how you feel, you are going to be narcissistic at life some of the time whether you want to be or not. For robots, the overall trend is basically a perverse, nihilistic pride in stoically enduring the raw deal they perceive themselves as having been dealt, and denigrating "normies" for failure to understand or relate to their headspace. Just it does not superficially resemble the pop-idol's stuck-up disposition does not mean it isn't drawn from the same well.

>>29672731
Hey, you're welcome to believe as you'd like. All I'd say is that if you, personally, are having trouble reaching that goal, there's not much point in believing it's your purpose in life and just setting yourself to feel bad about your existence. But if it's what you want and you can get it, more power to you.

>>29672727
The third sentence you wrote is basically true, although the kinds of men they tend to end up with are about as low on the totem pole as they are. I know of few ugly women over twenty-one or so who are approached with any regularity by men lacking a criminal record. As for severe reasons...well, they feel severe because they are YOUR reasons, and you have to live with them every day. Everyone feels that way about THEIR circumstances. Not saying it isn't possible to argue that what you're saying is true at a more objective level, some of the time at least, but there's not much to be gained from turning psychological pain into a badge or honor or pissing match (which, again, is fairly typical of the stereotypical robot's subtler take on narcissism).
>>
>>29672767
Oh c'mon.. no.
You took the worse of everything you saw here and bunched it all up together.
>They always constantly spout off about how they are so fucking intellectual.
Some do that. Personally I'm hopelessly intellectual, but not particularly intelligent. It's the worse of both world. But mostly I'm just kind of autistic. I think most robots actually have pretty low self-esteem by now.
>That they are gods just for being white and male
Shock-value, extreme counter-reaction to SJW crap, /pol/ stuff. Most of us aren't really racist. But I guess many of us have some offensive ideas about preserving races now thanks to /pol/.
>even if they are betas they see themselves entitled to Stacy
I fucking hate Stacys... I wouldn't want to spend time around them.
I just want a gf I like as a person and that can appreciate me. Most robots just want that. And our "standards" are low (but we're mean to women here to chase them away from our boards).
I'm not entitled to any kind of gf either. There are nice girls out there but I'm not really worthy of them as it is.
I am upset at the way women behave as a group though. But they have a right to behave this way. And individually I can't really blame them. They're getting judged for it here though...
>because they claim they are so much smarter than Chad
desu Chad is often a pretty cool dude and he's not a meathead at all. But he gets SO MUCH female attention (while we have nothing) it's hard not to be mad at him anyway. The 20/80 rule is pretty much accurate. And we're being left in the dirt.
So we're bitter.
>>
>>29672922
Not him. But that's interesting. I don't quite get your analysis of robots and their narcissism; I'll reread that and think about it. One thing though: there's actual *despair* with many robots. They truly think they're broken people and that they cannot function well in society. And they have good reasons to feel that way.
>>
>>29672922
>>29672949
t. Beta

>>
>>29673187
>t. Beta
Yeah, NO SHIT. Do you think I ever pretend otherwise?
>>
>>29672401

That's not really what it is, OP.

Nietzche said it best.

"For women, everything is an adornment."
>>
>>29672401
The sad fact, that in order for me to keep a conversation witg a girl requires me to just ask questions and briefly state one or two things about myself while she talks constantly about her life and I just have to listen is enough to prove it to me.

EVERY FUCKING GIRL DOES THIS. JUST SIT THERE REPLY WHEN NEEDED, FAKE LAUGH AT HER UNFUNNY SITUATIONS AND JUST BE A LITERAL FAT EAR.

I cant express in words just how angry that has made me.
>>
>>29673224
Hella epic my friend

It's good to know you've accepted a position of inferiority
>>
>>29672401
everyone is narcissistic to a certain degree
>>
>>29673314
t. cop out cunt
>>
>>29673314
Then you must not know what the fucking word means.

Women are complete fucking self absorbed bitches. They can talk about themselves for hours and every damn situation in their life that they been through. They will give you so much damn information its insane.

Honestly I loathed women forever. I actually hate my own mother and seen her as another whore like the rest.

Its a shame how casual women will treat men.
>>
>>29673278
What if theres a girl who is the opposite? Who just sits there quietly and wants you to do most of the talking? Would you be comfortable with that or get bored?
>>
>>29673173
To be clear, I'm not saying every single person who posts here is like that. And I didn't mean to suggest that it's NOT genuine despair lying at the core (though I didn't put it in those terms, that was one of the points I was trying to get across, amidst the many context-shattering typos I now notice I made up there). People rarely become profoundly fucked up and maladjusted to the world for no good reason at all.

Similarly, to get back to where my first comment was, naturally ugly women have good reasons to feel embittered toward others given the high price placed on feminine beauty; and it's true, they also were dealt a bit of a raw deal, and cannot entirely help indulging in some narcissism as an emergency-measure counterweight to the overall trend of low self-esteem, which is a state of mind human beings are just not supposed to fucking be in for long periods, however prevalent it may be. Just the less that anyone feeling like that, for any reasons, allows the narcissism to BECOME their new identity and source of pride, the better odds they will have as someday improving their lot in life by at least some amount. Don't need to be a full-on Chad to be reasonably content - or at least not consistently miserable - and have a fulfilling and interesting enough life to where it seems worth it to leave the house and engage parts of the world more days than not. If your starting place on the board is nihilistic despair of anything worthwhile in this world, just being functional and finding at least a few things you sincerely enjoy enough to where you aren't weighing the pros and cons of suicide once or more a week is a goal worth fighting for and feeling damned proud reaching.
>>
>>29673224
>NO SHIT.

WOAH
>>
>>29673377
There needs to be an actual balance. I feel these women really dont care about that. Conversation to them means 90%, 10% you.

I only do tgis and put myself through that fucking idiocy for pussy. Only damn reason I dont care for love. I just want sex , she can keep talking and ill keep pretending i give a fuck. All I do is remember the important parts and use them to my advantage later on
>>
>>29673473
Do women recognise how shallow they are?

If so, why do they make no efforts to change this?
>>
>>29673473
What if its like 80% guy and 20% girl in conversation?
>>
>>29673419
>If your starting place on the board is nihilistic despair of anything worthwhile in this world, just being functional and finding at least a few things you sincerely enjoy enough to where you aren't weighing the pros and cons of suicide once or more a week is a goal worth fighting for and feeling damned proud reaching.
OK, yeah I do see some of the nihilism. I guess you're using in a specific sense... But I don't think most robots just think that it's all meaningless. Just that they can't achieve much of anything. And that what they can achieve wouldn't make much a difference.

They really focus on not having a gf (and going mad from the lack of physical intimacy among other things) and don't think it'll ever change.

There is a situation, that is very real but that is often being denied, that affects robots. It's that the low tier males are pretty much screwed. There's a surplus of males in our age bracket. And women will sometimes date much older men, so we have to compete with those too (and their resources). And even if it wasn't the case, women generally would rather avoid the low tier males altogether and share the higher tier ones (because they totally can do that). Most robots figured this one out and r9k reminds them constantly.

And many of us are the low tier males for sure. The lowest of the low. Some combination of unattractive, socially awkward, short, depressed, etc (on top of being losers), pretty much got us all out of the gene pool.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMj3E-EQZEg
>>
Narcissism is just a sympthon though.
Just look at society as a whole, consumerism is heavily promoted in all aspects of our lives, and with consumerism comes individualism - everything is about me - why should you do x?
Is y good for you? Does z look good on you?

Of course people will become narcissists. Women fall into this much more easily than men, because women are designed to form cliques and to network with each other - so their opinions and decisions are more based on how others will perceive them, rather than how they feel about it, this is the only reason fashion industry is working, because women as a whole decide something is good, so women will buy it to fit in. And men will follow in order to attract women.
Also another thing that that increases the effects is that women were always only required to be and not to do - be pretty, be thin, be fashionable etc. while a man is required to do to be desirable.
>>
File: pepicard.jpg (180 KB, 1000x965) Image search: [Google]
pepicard.jpg
180 KB, 1000x965
Just fuck women off and eat tendies
>you trade in your gbp for tendies (proper, none of that processed shit)
>blast through a case of capri sun
>jerk off till you're red raw
>tfw
>>
>>29674177
>Women fall into this much more easily than men, because women are

Stupid

Just admit it
>>
In a capitalist society 99% of the people are narcissists, regardless of their gender.
>>
>>29672401
Incredibly true, without exception.
They are all histrionic narcissists.
>>
Untrue.

My mom is heavily invested in taking dozens of selfies for her Facebook and Twitter every day. She's actually pretty much a diagnosed narcissist and will only talk to you if she needs something from you - like for example if she wants to feel better about herself.

I hardly ever take pictures of myself, let alone post them on social media. I think I have one picture of myself in the last year that my mom took and forced me to upload on Facebook (which she forces me to have). My life is pretty much 110% dedicated to getting a stable + good paying job right now so I can make my family's life easier. Right now I wagecuck for minimum wage, and put half my money into savings and the other half I basically spend on my boyfriend. I don't care though and prefer it this way because I'm ugly so I feel guilty and like I have to make it up to everyone by being someone they can use.
>>
>>29674511
What the fuck is a non-processed tendie
>>
>>29675409
proper chicken goujon not that chopped up and reformulated mush shit, that's normie tier tendie action. The fuck your mom not been giving you real tendies all this time? I'd torch the bitch just to teach her a lesson and get a refund on all those gbp.
>fucking casuals
>tfw
>>
File: normie tendies.jpg (56 KB, 216x232) Image search: [Google]
normie tendies.jpg
56 KB, 216x232
>>29675409
These pieces of shit...
>throws a sperg
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 419x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 419x397
>>29675398
Sjksdjdbhs
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.