[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most autistic thing you've ever sent a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 21230_09.jpg (220 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
21230_09.jpg
220 KB, 600x600
What's the most autistic thing you've ever sent a girl?
Here's my gem:
"There's a slight possibility I may have gotten the wrong person, or that you don't remember me in the slightest. Or even worse yet, you do remember me, but not as fondly as I remember you. If either is the case, I apologize for bothering you.
In any case, a year and a half ago, back when I was eighteen, I saw a pretty girl smiling at me from half-across the bus. I decided to sit in front of her, pulling out my novel, figuring that if she wanted to talk, then she could do so and if not, well, then I'd be able to figure out the puzzles that Nabakov was giving me.
She(you?) started speaking. "Hello, you look like my old friend ____(Jake? Josh? I can't remember what name was said.)" We talked for a while. I discovered that she liked rock music, writing, and zombies. She also worked at a gas station of sorts and before getting off, said "I'll see you later."
And that was our last encounter.
If you remember this at all, or if the girls description happens to match yours, then send me a reply.
If the case happens to be neither, then I apologize once again, then I will do something strange: actually move on with my life."
>>
>>29672329
my love
BLOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>
I send "pls respond" to girls because it makes me giggle and I don't actually care if they think poorly of it. I'm giggling just thinking about it.
>>
God dammit, I started this thread hoping for funny replies. Has nobody sent a cringey message, ever?
>>
>high school
>senior year
>meet qt freshman grill in computer club
>shes actually attracted to me, makes the first move
>ok sweet
>date a week
>tell her all of my weird fetishes - omorashi, diapers, body odor, body hair, feet, fart a few others

it was super autistic and really should have been game-over, but

>she takes a while to respond
>i get nervous, but somehow manage to avoid "pls respond"
>half hour later, get a text
>its a video
>play it
>its a video of her pissing herself and rubbing her crotch after
>dunno if this counts as cp, don't care
>fap
>she tells me shes into a few other things i mentioned and a few of her own
>but i'll have to find out myself
>break up a month later because i am terrible at relationships

just fucking killllllllll meeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1457654003063.jpg (20 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457654003063.jpg
20 KB, 640x360
>>29672329
I got high on DPH and blurted out my feelings to the one ex i've ever had over text.

You do not understand how fucking random and unintelligible those texts are.

>>29672409
Hi Jeb, mind sharing that guac recipe?
>>
Once gave a love letter to a girl in university, whom I never before had talked to, which ended along the lines of "For the beautiful Unknown with the wild hair. If you do not like me, that is ok too." She never replied from which I reasoned that she might just be too shy, so I researched her name and wrote her a second love letter via email. She did not answer again, but she smiled at me once passing by on campus, so I wrote her a third email which ended with "Sadly, there are no post-examen reviews for love, but it would very nice of you if you could explain to me what I did wrong from your point of view." to which she wrote "You did nothing wrong, but I have a boyfriend. Sorry, I should have told you earlier."

I still feel uncomfortable if I have to walk past her on campus.
>>
>>29672859
It sounds like the letters were at least sweet rather than creepy, by the fact that she smiled at you and even gave an honest reply. See? Not all girls are stacies.
>>
>>29673514
Sure, but this spanned over a year, she would have made my life a lot easier if she would have just told she had a bf on the first letter.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.