[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arma 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: german nationalism.jpg (237 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
german nationalism.jpg
237 KB, 1024x768
any of you fags play Arma 3?

is it worth it? it's on sale
>>
I heard it runs like crap

If you got a good PC I guess go for it
>>
>>29671829
its shit. I guess it would be fun if you were a vet without PTSD or something. its still just a shitshow of bland landscapes and a billion seemingly random key assignments for you to spend the next month learning

also did I mention its not fun unless you join a teamspeak or voice chat lobby full of milsim jackoffs? just get red orchestra
>>
I play arma, make missions for it too so I can play it with a group. One thing about arma is that you have to accept that it's shit in some ways, it's also not a game that's fun like COD or Battlefield. Those games are designed with fun in mind, arma was designed to be a game with realistic aspects to it. So if you can find that fun then go for it.

If you want to be more social then try to find a group to join, preferably one that plays for fun and isn't milsim. /a3g/ are drama queens, so don't join them.

Also yeah it will run like shit, because the bottleneck is always on the CPU and the engine it runs on is from 2001, just built to be better over the years.
>>
Runs like absolute trash even on my 1080 and i7 4930k which is absurd since it won't utilize more than 30% of either. Nearly a 700 dollar cpu and I'm lucky to get 40fps in multiplayer. They really need to outsource optimization to someone competent.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.