[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to find get a qt gf in a psych ward? I might have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 3018019-sawyer.jpg (28 KB, 364x640) Image search: [Google]
3018019-sawyer.jpg
28 KB, 364x640
Is it possible to find get a qt gf in a psych ward? I might have to visit one this year, but I kinda don't want to go. But the possibility of a qt, unstable gf might change my mind.
>>
>>29671548
Yes but they are there for a reason and don't go for that reason. A better place to look is self help groups.
>>
>>29671548
>always wanted to go to psych ward to meet qt and make friends after that shitty Its Kind Of A Funny Story Movie.
>get admitted (suicide attempt)
>already became an irredeemably pessimistic utiltarian antinatalist and self-styled monastic aescetic

JUST
>>
>>29671548
I've met cute girls in the psych ward. They were all nice enough, but I'd never date them. All of that instability would be the epitome of a burden. Anyway, if you're going to the psych ward you should focus on working on yourself not chasing girls dude.
>>
>>29671548
psych wards go to great lengths to restrict this, but having been in many I can tell you bishes will be crazy about you (lol). when I was 18 had a 15yo scribble her facebook username with a crayon. threw that shit out in the ward LOL

its certainly possible, but its like the worst version of dating the girl you met in detention after school
>>
regular women are crazy enough, and you want a certified loony?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.