[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a guy but is /weak/ like a girl? My girly arms can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Who here is a guy but is /weak/ like a girl? My girly arms can't lift shit and it only embarrasses me when I have to help carry something.
>>
>>29671516
Then go work out! Nobody at the gym will laugh at you for being skinny, they all were in the beginning too. Work out and become the person you want to meet.
>>
>>29671516
Average strength, but I don't gain strength very easy. My lifts are shit after like 8 months.
>>
>>29671516
I'm 33 y/o and I could never do a proper pull up or push up in my life.
>>
Just lift bro. And eat.

Not even memeing.

I had scrawny arms but they got big after lifting. Only took like 2 years.
>>
It's not hard to get a pair of 10-20lb dumbbells and do bicep curls m8
>>
File: 03206165161.jpg (89 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
03206165161.jpg
89 KB, 570x855
How big are the chances that all the posters prior to me are whites?
>>
>>29671608
Around 8%
>>
>6'3" tall
>People ask me for help getting things off of high shelves
>Literally no muscle mass so can't get it anyway
>>
Right here mate. Sometimes I get disgusted with myself and start exercising a bit, but it lasts only for like couple of months maximum and then i sink back to my sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>29671639
I would do that too, I found it was more effective to have the dumbbells and shit right next to me so I could go through a set with one arm or do squats while waiting on respawn times in games and shit. It's worked pretty well so far, I'm up to 40lb dumbbells.
>>
>>29671632
Stop humblebragging tallnigger. GTFO and go fuck your harem or whatever, Norman. Cuck faggot.
>>
>tfw barely 12 inch arms

I always wear long sleeves to hide them. Literally looks like two stick poking out of my torso.
>>
>>29671608
>strongest men in the world have been white since recorded history
bruh..
>>
>tfw back in high school was the weakest in the whole school
And I mean school, not grade.
>>
>>29671669
I just measured and mine are about 13", more fat than muscle. They seem pretty normal to me
>>
>tfw 18" arms and 23" wide shoulders at 12% bidyfat
>tfw 5'10
I just wish I could either grow taller or become shorter and girlier so I could trap it up, either is fine
>>
>>29671608
Small, due to the rules of probability. But you may think otherwise since shitskin cultures hold hollow machismo and false male bravado in high esteem.
>>
>>29671669
pfft. My arms are 10 inches and I'm 6'1.
>>
>>29671828
manIet
>>
File: 1402558787083jdphk.jpg (940 KB, 2934x3368) Image search: [Google]
1402558787083jdphk.jpg
940 KB, 2934x3368
I have always been skinny and weak, my hands especially are really small compared to those of my dad.
I'm still stronger than girls though, even though I don't do sport or exercise at all, how do those creatures even survive?

Anyway, it has bothered me too, I like gardening for example but I get burned out real quickly because my muscles can't handle it, once some tile setter asked me to help haul around the tiles cause he was short on hands.
I helped out but fuck, I just couldn't keep up, exhausted all the time even though I was already hauling really small loads too.

I'm such an embarrassment, I really need to fix this but the idea of going to the gym really creeps me out for some reason, probably social anxiety.
>>
>>29671761
>>29671828
Is that unflexed?

Unflexed I fall just short of 10 inches and my height is 5'8
>>
>>29671516

Come live with me. I'm a big strong man and i'll carry and lift everything for you.

Then we can get you pretty clothes to wear while you lounge around my house with your girly lil body.

Why spend your life as a weak boy when you can be a pretty girl for me?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.