[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 year old NEET >drunk off my ass >told my 16 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1393420698983.gif (839 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
1393420698983.gif
839 KB, 450x402
>22 year old NEET
>drunk off my ass
>told my 16 year old sister I want to bone her
>parents throwing me out

Suicide method recommendations accepted
>>
So do you want to bone her?
>>
>>29671501
rape and run

doet
>>
File: 1440375597986.jpg (80 KB, 628x651) Image search: [Google]
1440375597986.jpg
80 KB, 628x651
>>29671501
just zip zoop her bibbity boop
>>
Long drop
Noble gas asphyxiation
gun to roof of mouth or temple
>>
break into your local pharmacy and steal some opiates.

proceed to an hero.

do the right thing OP
>>
>>29671501
Fuck suicide. Just become a drug dealer.
>>
>>29671522
Probably not. She's kinda gross
Alcohol has ruined my life
>>
>>29671501
How hot is she?

Originaru desu desu
>>
>>29671631
see
>>29671621

There's no way I'd ever actually want to be near her unless I was drunk off my ass, which I never was until tonight
>>
>>29671621
>>29671646
So you were kidding when you said that?
Just tell them you were acting retarded because of alcohol, that you actually can't find attractive because she is your sister.

>inb4 my parents are not this reasonable
Yeah, mine are also really shit type of people. That's why I live with my grandfather.
I have a minimum wage job, though.
>>
If your serious about suicide first option would be a gun quick and easy if you don't have access to guns my way would be finding the nearest mountain with a lot of alcohol getting really drunk and jumping off if my life gets any worse I might end up doing this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.