[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw a cute girl at work starts showing interest in me >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1454867376649.jpg (47 KB, 477x619) Image search: [Google]
1454867376649.jpg
47 KB, 477x619
>mfw a cute girl at work starts showing interest in me
>mfw she touches my arm a lot
>she laughs at my stupid jokes
>she keeps eye contact
>she asks when I work next and what my days off are
>she tells me her days off
>mfw I'm too stupid to make a move
>mfw I could fuck up a real opportunity at a gf
>>
All girls are like that, doesn't mean they wanna suck your dick bud. Stay beta.
>>
File: 1459188583749.png (343 KB, 702x658) Image search: [Google]
1459188583749.png
343 KB, 702x658
>>29671302
>Touching his arm
>Laughing at his jokes
>Telling him her availability
>Maintaining eye contact

Yep, all girls are like that.

/s
>>
>>29671302
Yeah, but it doesn't mean that they'd never suck your dick.
>>
>>29671295
Well if you just do nothing you're 100% guaranteed to mess it up. Sounds like she likes you though
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 378x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 378x364
>incredibly qt girl does this at work
>always plays around with me
>good personality, never angry and always smiling
>laughs at my jokes
>winks at me if I look at her from far away
>this happened once already
>don't actually like her romantically but catch myself thinking if she works or not like the last girl
>tfw start liking girls and unable to stop thinking about them nonstop everytime they give me attention

She asked if I could hook her up with some food yesterday but I refused because I don't want to be an orbiter giving her food because she's cute.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.