[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just can't deal with the fact that you will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1374472854037.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1374472854037.png
346 KB, 439x500
Anyone else just can't deal with the fact that you will always be alone and spending most of your time in front of a computer screen? That you will never have a loving and caring girl to be around? Most other men in the world can get a girl easily. The girls actually WANT to hang out with them and be around those guys. The girls want to give their care to these guys, they want to spend their time with those guys.

Feels bad to know that I will never be that guy, no matter what.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>>29671261
>no matter what.

topkek
>>
I'll never get a gf, never win first prize never accomplish anything in life what's the point of even trying to be happy when the world has sad things in it
>>
File: 1397397626626.jpg (25 KB, 331x271) Image search: [Google]
1397397626626.jpg
25 KB, 331x271
>>29671261
Feels fucked up, senpai. A friend of mine got a girl by literally just approaching her to talk and then asked her out. They've been together for god knows how long now. Meanwhile I've tried literally every way of approaching a girl and best I could do is a single date. I've literally never gotten to a second date. Not once.

I guess being a manlet sucks.
>>
File: 1466734731148.gif (924 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466734731148.gif
924 KB, 500x281
>>29671261
>iktf

I've become so desperate to avoid ending up alone, that I've been posting in every bf/gf thread and still can't get one in the same country.

feelsbadman
>>
>>29671261
>always
that's not for a long time anyway ;<)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.