[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muslim girl seems interested in me Is it worth it, bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: 1415596143299.gif (25 KB, 214x255) Image search: [Google]
1415596143299.gif
25 KB, 214x255
>muslim girl seems interested in me

Is it worth it, bros? She's the first girl I've ever got a number from and she always tries to talk to me in our tutorial classes at University
>>
>>29670994
she's obv an isil recruiter fham. she wants someone 2 go on a rampage with

AVOID
>>
she wants to convert you to muslimity
>>
>>29671004
>>29671032
what if she just likes me without any ulterior motive?
>>
File: camel-spider.jpg (134 KB, 1000x644) Image search: [Google]
camel-spider.jpg
134 KB, 1000x644
>>29671079
>what if she just likes me without any ulterior motive?

make her your gf and convince her to roleplaying as a gtmo inmate and waterboard her while violently fucking her camel spider
>>
File: 1467304066535.png (851 KB, 1000x715) Image search: [Google]
1467304066535.png
851 KB, 1000x715
Right wing /pol/ brexiteer Englishman here. Go for it.
Always put love before politics my friend.
It's better to have someone in your life than nobody, best of luck to you.
>>
Just make sure she doesn't have conservative muslim parents who could get you into trouble. Try to keep the relationship more or less private.
>>
Isn't it haram for muslimas to have male friends?
>>
Is she thicc
>>
Probably, yeah.

Some Muslim girls are great.
>>
Here's the thing with Muslim girls. I once dated a Muslim girl but it had to be kept private on her end because obviously, in their religion they gotta keep their blood pure. It was already set in stone that if she married me, she'd be kicked out or worse, murdered. It's just how the story goes. They'll pull it off. Muslim families extend down to the dinosaur ages. It happens all the time.

TL;DR - You can date her, but she's only in it for the sex. <3
>>
>>29671207
She sometimes wears cleavage showing clothing so I don't think they're too strict.

>>29671289
Not thicc sadly

>>29671313
Is this all muslims or just the strict ones?
>>
>>29671333
It's all Muslim girls. She's not going to give up her family for a guy who is out of her own race. Well, not for long-term. Y'all just fuck is all.
>>
File: 1453486275655.jpg (69 KB, 720x675) Image search: [Google]
1453486275655.jpg
69 KB, 720x675
>>29670994
!>>>{Watch for genuine smiles and/or fake smiles(delayed, 5 % strange, very short or similar)<<<<

I'd never go outside whites myself unless it was real qt asian.

Bee urself
>>
>>29671313
You forget the family. Very important part of dating a qt hijab.

You need to keep the fucking a secret, and you need to keep it well. Muslim families are protective as FUCK of their daughters because they carry a special value in their culture. If they find out you're boning their daughter and that you're not just a close friend, it's convert and get married or get your shit beaten in rough.

Some families are more chill about it, but it's impossible to know beforehand.
>>
Another problem is that I don't know what she looks like with hair.

Cute face but the hair could ruin it
>>
Well, I guess if she's muslim she'll at least be less likely to cheat on you...probably.
>>
>>29670994
Which country is she from exactly?
>>
>>29671333
Dude just take her out and ask her... Why do you even think she's a muslima? Is she wearing hijabs? Does she do ramadan? (which just ended btw... so if you saw her eating sometime in the last month she's not doing it)
>>
>>29671385
Show me a picture of a woman with a really cute face that looks ugly because of her hair... I haven't seen one. Unless you're really into hair I dont see a problem.
>>
>>29671466
She wears hijabs. I dunno if she does ramadan

>>29671454
Some Arab one I guess.
>>
Find me a muslim woman like this and I'd wife her senseless
>>
>>29670994
If she is a nice person and you like her then yes
>>
>>29670994
Male muslim here. If you have any questions regarding this girl, her religion, her family, etc I'll do my best to answer it.
>>
>>29671814
Is sex before marriage considered acceptable in modern muslim families?
>>
>>29671855
No. The sluttiest they might get is kissing, and even then it's usually the less religious ones.
You said she's a hijabi so I don't think she'd be like that, but you also said she sometimes dresses a bit revealing so idk.
What's the most revealing you've seen her dress?
>>
>>29671814
Does the way the hijab is put on depend on the country she's from?

I remember seeing a diagram on here that showed all the different styles and which country they came from.
>>
>tfw no sheltered Muslim girl to introduce to western degeneracy

why live
>>
>>29671915
I don't think so, but I don't know 100% on that one. I've seen some girls wear them slightly different than the normal way, but idk if that's just them being stylish or a thing based on their country of origin.
>>
>>29671814
Not op but Muslim girl I chased in high school always use to treat me nice but blew me off for her family and acted like things would never happen. Is this normal or did she really not like me?

She Pakistani if it makes a difference?
>>
If you're interested in her, then go for it, but don't let her overtake your values or beliefs.
>>
>>29671939
Being Pakistani doesn't make a difference. I've seen that sort of behavior, it's common among girls that age. She probably liked you, but wasn't looking to get serious with anyone, so she blew you off. A muslim girl generally won't "date" a guy unless there's starting to look for marriage.
>>
>>29671187

Spoken like a true cuckold Anglo
>>
>>29671967
she's starting to look for marriage*
>>29671466
And as for this fag, Ramadan hasn't ended yet. It doesn't end until July 5th.
>>
>>29671969
That's rich coming from someone who can't protect their own women from mass immigrant rapes.
>>
>>29671967
Isn't "dating" in the Western sense not allowed or is that just the really religious ones?
>>
>>29672125
Well with moderates at least, "dating" is pretty much a guy and a girl having feelings for each other, and having a "thing" but not really getting touchy touchy.
Like it'll be implied that they're together, they're just not going to kiss or have sex or anything. They'll still like hug, talk a lot, and hold hands. And that's among muslims. It's pretty much like how kids would date.
But since you're not muslim, she will probably still be willing to have that same thing with you if she likes you, only difference is you'll probably have to convert in order to marry her.
Like even if her parents find out she likes a non muslim, they probably won't care any differently than if it was with a muslim, but if you want marriage with her they'll expect you to convert.
>>
>>29672173
sorry, I should've said if they find out that she likes a non muslim, they won't honor kill her or any of the memes /pol/ likes to spout, but they'll probably want to meet you and make sure you're legit, and not a fuck boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x833
>>29672066

Oh well, I no longer feel attraction to white "women"
>>
>>29671984
Oh sorry I dont know your specific religious traditions which use some arbitrary moon calender completely correct by heart.
Why dont you bugger off to some country where they do know all about it if it offends you so much. I heard ISIS is creating a comfy environment for muslims.
Faggot.
>>
>>29672529
That gook is the top 5% of her kind.
I always love how virgins post hot asian girls move to asia and end up with average looking ones. Top kek
>>
>>29672542
It doesn't offend me. What offends me is that you try to sound intellectual about something you clearly know nothing about.
>>
>>29672566

Even the "average" asian girls are more attractive than white Marxist whores
>>
>>29670994
She wants you to be her beta best friend.
>>
>I absolutely despise Muslims.
>I still want to hatefuck their women.
>A part of me even wants to knock the bitch up just so she can't lie about it to save her own skin.
>I don't even have to worry about the whore either because by the time her brothers find me, she'd be half-dissolved in a bathtub full of acid and I'll be ready to send them straight to Hell.

Anyone else like this? The idea of defiling their women is pretty hot.
>>
>>29672575
I've got bad news for you if you thought that post sounded "intellectual"...
>>
>>29672590
Asian women are feminists too. You are a weak willed retard if you can't make a white woman submit to you.
>>
>>29671079
Then don't expect to get laid anytime soon, since she'll probably get stoned in her backyard. It isn't worth your time, honestly.
>>
>>29670994
Nope. Too many problems. Especially with her family.
>>
>>29672686
You were trying to state a fact that is clearly false.
>>
>>29672720
>she'll probably get stoned in her backyard

Sounds pretty cool actually. Just chilling in the backyard with some dank shit instead of getting laid sounds better desu
>>
>>29672698
all of them are. AWALT. just pay for hookers and have a stress-free life... MGTOW
>>
>>29671079
Then her father will decapitate her for fraternizing with an infidel.
>>
>>29672794
I mean honor killings, retard. She'll get stoned to death with rock and shit.
>>
File: 6RIA-060374-Preview.jpg (20 KB, 369x200) Image search: [Google]
6RIA-060374-Preview.jpg
20 KB, 369x200
>>29672794
lmao, are you for real
congragulations, you just made the most retarded post on /r9k/ that I've seen
>>
>>29672643
I have that same fantasy, but with white women who come from conservative backgrounds.
>>
>>29671279

Its also Haram to drink alcohol, but I've seen multiple friends of mine who are Muslim drink a beer or two. You have to realize that actual religious people are few, the vast majority are "cultural" Catholics/Muslims/Jews/Hindus/Pagans whatever.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.