[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women are designed to make complex, long-term decisions about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Puzzle_Agent_2_cover.png (46 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
250px-Puzzle_Agent_2_cover.png
46 KB, 250x236
>Women are designed to make complex, long-term decisions about their choices of sexual partners
>Young women of today are frequently drunk or on drugs when they meet new guys
Anyone else think that this might have unforeseen consequences in the future?
>>
the sex doesn't matter but if you mean who they have a family with then i think it only distorts the quality of life of poor people. in the past there was a reason to give them some structure and a purpose, and they'd get to live for family. now there are too many of them so it's a waste of our time, and for the most part we can get work done efficiently with just a handful of them.

on the other hand it's very firmly established that people are much less drunk and drink much less often in the modern world than most of history.
>>
No, the consequences are already in effect.

The problem is, they prefer it this way because they've labeled anything that doesn't align with the party life as either boring, misogynist, or something men should do in their stead.
>>
File: fBei6IT.png (662 KB, 900x374) Image search: [Google]
fBei6IT.png
662 KB, 900x374
>>29670944
forever stuck in the same cycle
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.