[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the race war will begin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dib7i8W.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
dib7i8W.png
94 KB, 396x385
When the race war will begin.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160501-152946.png (515 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160501-152946.png
515 KB, 1920x1080
Next couple of months.

Or couple of years

Or maybe some action hero prevents the biggest false flag of the century that would set off the glorious genocide.
>>
>>29670638
>When the race war will begin.
in the US? most likely never.
>>
>>29670638
Never, because whites are too enthralled with Netflix.
>>
There will almost certainly never be a "race war" in the US. Just /pol/ memes
>>
Never. Whites are unique in the way of how we're destroying ourselves. In the past, a tribe was destroyed through war. Now, we are destroyed through guilt.

Women are naturally submissive and can be easily controlled. We went wrong by stopping that and allowing them to make decisions for us as a tribe. It is proven women vote based more on emotion and feeling than anything else, so naturally they always have a sympathetic ear to other tribes in trouble.

Those other tribes just happen to be the historic enemy of whites: Muslims. They've run into trouble, and women naturally want to help within their nature. They don't care about the facts that they rape and murder more than anyone, they care about the sob story.

We should have never given any of them the right to vote. There will be an eventual war in Europe over the migration of refugees, make no mistake. The Muslims have publicly voiced their intent, they intend to outbreed and control whites. The Quran even encourages lying to infidels if the end-goal is to destroy them.

There are majority Muslim towns in Europe that attack whites on site. In Sweden journalists who go into the ghettos to report are routinely assaulted.

There are a record number of female politicians in Europe now, and it is no coincidence that things are fucking miserable there now. Women are not drafted in Europe yet, so when the open war begins women will naturally simply sleep with the victor to gain their approval, be they white or brown. If women were required to fight, they'd build up a natural desire to avoid conflict like men over time because they'd know it'd be their ass on the line in the event of war just as ours are at risk now.

Until that happens, they do not care about war because they know they won't be called upon. "Muh feelings" are all that matter to individuals who are ultimately not responsible or accountable for what comes as a consequence.
>>
>>29670638
You whites would lose of course if that ever happened
>>
>>29670864
I eat a niggers face, serious.
>>
>>29670864
Do you think it would be all nonwhites grouping together to take on whites? Mexican gangs are regularly killing black people because they're black. There would be no winner, just millions of dead people from all sides.
>>
>>29670718
So US will just slowly decline?
>>
>>29670638
there could never be a race "war" in the US, blacks are too outnumbered. It'd just be a holocaust-style slaughter.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.