[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have some sort of problem This may sound really fuckin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: A62.png (122 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
A62.png
122 KB, 1000x1000
I think I have some sort of problem

This may sound really fuckin retarded..

>listen to music
>randomly feel on top of the world, like i can do anything, energetic as all shit
>must move around in any way, running through the house, throwing furniture, screaming from the excitement of the thoughts of my future dreams and aspirations
>after i tire out i sit back down and sulk for about 15 minutes in the disappointment from knowing deep down that none of these dreams will ever happen
>tfw this happens about 10 times a day
>tfw recently this has fucked my sleep schedule up so badly that I'm in bed at 3AM on a good night, sometimes having to drink to fall asleep
>>
Do you consume a lot of carbs op? That might explain the fluctuation in energy levels. It's not retarded at all.
>>
>>29669920
Shitty eating/sleeping/exercise schedule

Bipolar disorder (doubt this is it but maybe)

Boredom
>>
>>29669972
I've literally only eaten Arby's drive-thru for the past 2 weeks, so i doubt its carbs
>>
>>29669920
I too have this problem

Music is fucking god tier
>>
>>29669920
I get this feeling too, but only like once a year.
It's really cathartic, but only for a few hours.

I also sleep from 8am-6pm how do I fix this.
>>
>>29669920
I know what that's like, getting so caught up in your thoughts you forget about reality; which is kind of the point for me anyway. When you feel your thoughts drift away just take a step back, and breathe and collect yourself. Sometimes it takes a lot of self control, but practice makes perfect. I know it sounds stupid but breathing exercises help a lot.
>>
>>29669920
you are in a dream, idiot
>>
>>29670025
man I could go for some curly fries right about now
never understood why the other fast food shops didn't do them too, seems like it'd be easy money
>>
How about you employ those peaks in working towards getting wherever you want to get?
Just use them (the peaks) to make some progress, whatever it is, let it be an active process, not something passive like studying. Then in the lower phases, reward yourself for whatever you did, however small.
And when you feel like you can concentrate (maybe some inducing music for that) study whatever theory you need.
Fix on a single goal. Remember you might never get there but keep moving towards it and you'll at least get halfway through.
Halfay through is beter than basement dweller.
>>
Drinking alcohol keeps you up at night moron
>>
>get spooked by something
>very impressionable, so when I get spooked I start thinking about how I could make it worse with my fucked up perceptions and then I do
>trapped in the mental hell I made, panicking, what if I end up freaking out and killing myself or going outside naked without realizing it
>listen to music
>it all fucking disappears, I'm back in my mental heaven again
>hop on /r9k/ for some shitposting fun and end up feeling like shit
>>
>>29670615

I have gone full circle, started in b, then r9k, then pol, then tv

now back again in r9k... and it's so fucking comfy

like hiper comfyness... i feel like in heaven, i read all posts like you were all some hippies calmed guys
>>
>>29670002

unlikely to be bipolar cause bipolar doesnt equal intense mood swing in the same day, but you could also have mixed episodes who knows...

The megalomania and hype sounds like bipolar tho; so does the fucked up sleep schedual
>>
>>29669920
Grats friendo, you have bipolar.

Go to a doctor to get some meds.
>>
Smoke some weed and you will get over this shit :^)
>>
>>29670025
>>29669972
this common misconception has been debunked. eating before bed can delay REM sleep, but carbs/sweets do not cause increased hyperactivity even in children.

>>29669920
I have bipolar disorder and this seems pretty spot on OP. Exactly how I am off meds, this sounds like textbook manic behaviour. I take mood stabilizers (lithium carbonate 900mg/day) and CBD (20mg/day) for it. Consider finding a private psychiatric practice. They'll usually prescribe medicine in between visits (anywhere from 3 months to a year) which makes up for the more expensive visits. Also they won't throw you in the looney bin for no reason as has happened to me several times (for example getting a refill script from walk-in psych clinic).

Whatever you do, do not EVER under ANY circumstances walk past a key-fob door or into a room until you verify that you are free to leave. If they say "well of course, unless you are a danger to yourself" then leave immediately.
>>
>>29670025
>>29669972
this common misconception has been debunked. eating before bed can delay REM sleep, but carbs/sweets do not cause increased hyperactivity even in children.

>>29669920
I have bipolar disorder and this seems pretty spot on OP. Exactly how I am off meds, this sounds like textbook manic behaviour. I take mood stabilizers (lithium carbonate 900mg/day) and CBD (20mg/day) for it. Consider finding a private psychiatric practice. They'll usually prescribe medicine in between visits (anywhere from 3 months to a year) which makes up for the more expensive visits. Also they won't throw you in the looney bin for no reason as has happened to me several times (for example getting a refill script from walk-in psych clinic).

Whatever you do, do not EVER under ANY circumstances walk past a key-fob door or into a room until you verify that you are free to leave.
>>
>>29671748
>>29671757
sorry i was getting 502 bad gateway and I guess I double posted :/
>>
Visit a psychiatrist, seriously. It'll clear things up a bit for you.
>>
>>29671776
I feel you. The 502 fucked me over in another thread.
>>
File: 1286886339.jpg (33 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
1286886339.jpg
33 KB, 600x560
>>29669920
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder
>>
>>29672189
why the seizure pic?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.