[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doesn't shower everyday >doesn't brush teeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1451955228981.jpg (70 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1451955228981.jpg
70 KB, 500x667
>doesn't shower everyday
>doesn't brush teeth everyday
>doesn't wash face and moisturize every day
>doesn't maintain a reasonable level of fitness
>inside and alone 24/7
>it's society's fault that he's a virgin

Why is the typical unhygienic NEET so deluded?

Here, I even posted a generic pretty anime girl so you'd all respond.
>>
>>29669824
because after lying to themselves so much they started to believe it
>>
>moisturize
you what
>>
>>29669824
At least half of those apply to me and I'm not that deluded, stop believing everything you see in the wagecuck threads, they're made up of normalfags pretending to be NEETs for a laugh.
If you look at real NEET threads they're depressing and self-loathing, "Why did I let myself get this way" "I fucked up" etc.
>>
>>29669824
What makes the shower think that it's entitled to my presence?
What makes my teeth think they're entitled to being cleaned?
What makes my face think it's entitled to being washed?
What makes fitness think it's entitled to my participation?
What makes the world entitled to my presence?
What makes society entitled to me not being a virgin?

Fuck off normalslime.
>>
>>29669942
>doesn't use moisturizer

it's like you want to be wrinkled anon
>>
>>29669964
Implying true robots believe in choice
>>
>>29669824
Really?
I do all of that, I shower every day, brush my teeth four times every day, I wash my face everyday and mousturize at least four times a week, I enjoy sports, I love hockey and Ultimate, I try to go outside a lot, not only because of university but because I love to walk.
Bonus: I do my best to be really nice to everyone without exception, to a point where a lot of people might even find it ridiculous.

You tell me. Why am I so lonely?
>>
>>29669824
>was raised 20+ years by his parents who was perfectly fine with this
>it is his fault!
Normies I swear
>>
>>29669824
>doesn't shower everyday
that's a waste of water

just wash every day
>>
>>29670012
Because you do what they want and not what you want. They can see through your acting and find it disgusting. We too.
>>
Showering every day dries your skin. I know plenty of normies who only shower every other day
>>
I wash my face many times a day because I can't stand having oily skin
>>
>>29670012
is your name dimitri
>>
>>29670024
I don't think I'm acting. I like to be nice to everyone (Or at least I do my best). I don't want anything in return for what I do (or try to do). Also, I don't really mind being alone, I know being nice won't get you friends at all; the thing is, OP said that Neets are alone because of their poor hygiene and things like that. I was just saying that here I am, doing everything OP believes will prevent people for not liking you... And well... Here I am... Alone.
>>
I always wash my penis before going outside In case I meet a girl who wants to suck on it.
>>
>>29670131
You do not like to be nice to everyone, secretly you wish for a return just as much as you make these posts on r9k, you are a broken coward who lurks with his real persona in the shadows. Continue doing that and all you will end up having is fake stuff. I do not care about anyone else but me. It sounds horrible, but at least I am my true self. Not some passiv "i hope i secretly get a return now for all of these great actions i did". Those who fear and act die every day all over again, I however will just die once, rightfuly.
>>
>>29669824
Chicks fuck dirty homeless scumbags all the time as long as they're omg so le hot xddd or sell drugs.

Also, why bother cleaning up? If you polish up a turd, it's still a turd.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.