[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you meant to go to /pol but your drunka nd made it onto the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1436914770821.jpg (39 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
1436914770821.jpg
39 KB, 457x480
tfw you meant to go to /pol but your drunka nd made it onto the wrong board

pls respond to myh thread I'm lonely right now
>>
please r9k Im lonely right now
>>
>>29669796
Here's your (you) famalam. What did you want to talk about in pol?
>>
hi guy, i'm lonely too

i'm a guy btw
>>
File: 1458441613460.gif (893 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1458441613460.gif
893 KB, 400x554
>>29669796

>tfw you're banned from /pol/ because you posted a thread about Cultural Marxism, the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s and Feminism
>tfw that gets banned but BBC posts don't.
>tfw /r9k/ is the most depressing board

I don't want to be a robot.
>>
>>29669827
Anything really. I'm not completely alt-right but they have convinced me of a lot of things. I still find it impossible to believe that blacks are genetically inferior to whites, I think it's more a matter of being born into a lower class that scorns education and success and promotes violence and gang culture
>>
>>29669961

The problem with the alt-right is that the acknowledge the existence of race and latch onto it.

Now, I've seen the evidence, read Jared Taylor, etc. I'll freely admit that race is a biological reality and that there are fundamental differences between the races. This becomes VERY clear once you get into the field of medicine (Bone Marrow transplants, Heritability of IQ, etc.)

The issue, is that the alt-right calls it a day, right there. They might mock and deride black culture, but they won't acknowledge it as being something that actually hamstrings blacks.

The purists are just as bad as the leftists that claim Socioeconomic status is the entire reason for black failure. It's a mix of race, culture and economics, and while I believe that the case can be made for race being the most influential, it's certainly not the only factor for black failure.
>>
>>29669998

how do you explain irish people being the niggers in UK and USA after immigration
>>
>>29669998
yeah genetics play a part, a big one at that, but there's not much you can do about that. Culture is the only thing realistically that can be helped. And unfortunately that change in culture requires blacks to do it on their. Because we realized the mistakes we made when we colonized africa. We brought them out of the stone age, but the reality is that blacks hated us for it, for making them realize just how awful their lives were before. Every tiny problem is blamed on whites after that.
>>
>>29670006

There are a couple of reasons for this.

First of all, "Europeans" aren't a single ethnic group. It's a racial umbrella, sure; however, there are differences between them just as there are differences between East & West Africans, East & SE Asians, etc.

The Irish, from the IQ testing I've seen, tend to come up on the lower end of "White" IQ.

More importantly, the Irish were never regarded very well in the UK or USA at the time of their immigration. The USA especially, saw them as being below Anglo-Saxons, but above blacks.

The Irish ran into forms of oppression, just like Native Americans, Chinese, Blacks, etc. all have at some point in this country.

Then there's the problem of Irish culture. Higher illiteracy rates than most of Europe, prevalence of Catholicism leading to further "out-grouping," the role of alcohol in Irish culture, etc.

Genuinely curious, do you believe there's no biological difference between races? If so, how do you explain low IQs in the Arab world?
>>
>>29669910
Remember that suicide is painless, anon.
>>
>>29670063

I believe in IQ differences between races, but i have seen some exceptions so in the end i just judge people based on how i see them when i get to know them

I don't mess to much with politics too because i'm really cynical towards intellectualism, intelligence and ideals. I would rather live a comfy live in a farm with a big family even if that means i will be forever apart from the world affairs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.