[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my 2 year relationship is coming to an end she's the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: ow.png (6 KB, 196x186) Image search: [Google]
ow.png
6 KB, 196x186
my 2 year relationship is coming to an end

she's the only thing that's stopped me from killing myself. I have nothing to live for.
>>
>>29669643
>please don't leave me!

Cringed
>>
Chase McCain? YOU'RE A LEGEND.
>>
Here's what do to, wait 2 days and then ask her for one of her hot friends phone number.
>>
>>29669703
this OP, itll work trust us
>>
File: 1429479768837.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1429479768837.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
fucking kek. Try to imagine living 26 years without any intimacy you weak entitled normalfag.
>>
>>29669643
Hey , My first girlfriend was a long relationship that last a bit over 2 years. My advice, let it go man. I know it seems like the hardest thing in the world (emotionally wise) but it'll pass. Man it's fucking crazy how much pic is related. Look OP, invest your time into something new and not someone. That someone will come, and it will not be your EX. Show poise and let it happen. I trust in you OP, don't do anything you'll regret. Anything that tries to win her heart back or some bullshit like endless phone calls and what not will come off as pathetic. You are your own man and do not need someone in your life to remind you of that. Cheers OP and I wish you the best.
>>
>>29669764
it's better to have never loved at all than to love and lose
>>
>>29669643
i don't know anything about breakups but i don't think you should ever go the "pls respond" route.

i'm sorry this is happening to you, though.
>>
>>29669779
Yeah yeah, keep saying yourself that. If you want our empathy, start by not shitting on us.
>>
File: 1457057872348.jpg (38 KB, 399x398) Image search: [Google]
1457057872348.jpg
38 KB, 399x398
>>29669779
What this anon said. I wish every single day that I were still a kissless virgin.

It's not worth it.
>>
>>29669779
Kill yourself, fedora tipper.
>>
>she's the only thing that's stopped me from killing myself. I have nothing to live for.

Stop being pathetic.

She's just some girl. That's the reality, and that's what you need to understand right now.

Cry if you have to (not to her).

Stop talking to her (odds are she does NOT want to be your friend anymore unless she specifically says otherwise AND acts like it).

Start lifting, getting into some sports. Make yourself look nice.

Don't be pathetic. Don't beg her. Preserve your dignity as a man.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-28-00-12-25.png (413 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-28-00-12-25.png
413 KB, 540x960
>being a fucking pussy

always have a backup, anon
>>
>>29669864
that's one toasty roastie, anon

gg
>>
>>29669864
>hmm actually that was a bit much
Kek
>>
>>29669864
Post more, anon. This warrants a story!
>>
>>29669643

my two year relationship ended last March. it still hurts. it's probably my fault for dragging it out and not letting go. but you gotta let go, OP. it hurts like a bitch and some days i can barely get out of bed, but you gotta let go.

the alternative is worse than death.
>>
>>29669922
That was me mocking her lol. She said that to me after admitting that she's going to start fucking chad. But I kept the pimp hand strong and already had a better version of her on layaway

after I posted that, she said some bullshit like "well I don't care anyway!" and fucked off like the whore she is

I still sorta miss her tho
>>
>>29669818
like pringles? once you pop you just can't stop?
>>
>>29669864
>roasties getting toasties

I love it post moar
>>
>>29669643
her name start with an N?
>>
File: KIMG0153.jpg (927 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0153.jpg
927 KB, 1440x2560
>>29669923
this goblin faced bitch didn't like the fact that I was fucking other girls than her, so she used her vaginal magic to get me to fall in love with her, then tried to get with this navy spazz to get back at me

however my fellow robots, I was far too cunning. i quickly got with a superior female and took a fat shit on goblin tits when it became clear that fucking her again wouldn't be possible

pic related is goblin tits
>>
>>29669643
If you dont mind me asking...
What happened?
This is my biggest fear. I love my gf so much.
>>
just reading these is making me anxious

I don't think I'll ever have a gf because if we ever broke up it would probably wreck me
>>
Your name is Chase?

That's pretty cool.
>>
File: rip my soul.png (8 KB, 179x263) Image search: [Google]
rip my soul.png
8 KB, 179x263
>>29670039
she says that our religious beliefs are too different and that it just causes too much bad stuff in our relationship.

I'm not religious and she is a christian. her church really pushes being "equally yolked", basically her being in a relationship with me can be really bad for her spirituality. I just couldn't ever get into it but I tried to support her in it as much as I could. She wanted me to be a christian though.

It might sound stupid to you guys but I really loved her. I thought I would marry her.
>>
>>29670143

Well, wasn't meant to be.

Don't dwell on it. Wish her well and don't ever pull any "what's the point in living" stuff.
>>
>>29670143
uu this bullshit
dude im not calling her down or anything, but if shes gonna put this religion before you, you should reevaluate your relationship so far
most people drop that god bull as soon as things get sticky. know wut i mean?
the fact that shes in this with you means one of two things

a) shes an idiot
b) she didnt value you as much as you thought she did
>>
File: 1460153454172.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
1460153454172.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>29670143
let me guess
one of you is a jehovas witness
>>
>>29670222
I always knew that god was above me for her.

I just thought she had a place in there for me but I was wrong
>>
>>29670143
Nietzsche was right. Christianity is life-denying, it forces you to sacrifice the greatest parts of live on earth for the uncertain promise of life after death. Its cowardly, and shit like this is proof its not of great moral or pragmatic value.
>>
>>29670234
she is a christian and I'm atheist/tiniest drop of agnostic i guess
>>
If you kill yourself make sure to leave a note saying you did it because she left you.
>>
>>29670033
Have a (you) this was top kek, underrated post
>>
>>29670252
you vocalized your atheism, and she's a devout christian
it was doomed from the start, im so sorry man
>>
>having "emotional" and "important" conversations via text on the internet

Are you 15 years old or just drama queens?
>>
>>29670241

You'll find someone better. Don't sweat it.
>>
I spent two and a half years in a relationship with a girl I thought I would marry OP, then she left me.

She's going to get a new boyfriend within a month. Just fucking give up and start hating the world instead of wondering where everything went wrong, trying to win her back, or improving yourself. There is quite literally no point to anything.

Today I survive because I know I have several bottles of pills and a bottle of vodka within arms reach.
>>
>>29670222
>samefag

>>29670241
dont think abt it too much. i think you should try and stick to people of your religious beliefs, or lack thereof, from now on
cus the church like to do this shiite now
and i feel youre gonna have a hard time finding someone who listens to their own voice for a change, where religion is concerned
atheists are atheists cus they just think differently, so its like mixing ketchup and aunt jemima
>>
>Chase

Nice Chad name, Chad
>>
>>29669643
If a girl is the only thing you have that makes your life worthwhile then she will soon notice that and leave you. Women are not to be trusted. They only want you if they perceive you to be successful and socially valued; they will abandon you if they think these things may no longer be true. They merely mirror the other things in your life.
>>
>>29669643
The ONLY way to get her back is to run away and pretend to not care.. Your only shot now is to fuck one of her friends dude.
>>
>>29669779

Don't want to leddit you, but:
>>29669799
This. Try not insulting our own problems by making yours seem worse if you want our fucking sympathy. You really should kill yourself as a failed normie anyway. Expecting a cam thread by the end of the week.
>>
>>29670323

I can tell by the way you type and you
"plenty o fish i da c m8" crock you are a grade a normie. Please go elsewhere.
>>
>>29669643
>you're making ME so hard
Missed a 10/10 opportunity there, friendo
>>
>>29669864
>you fucking cactus

This got a kek out of me, is this an actual insult?
>>
>>29671003
i dont know, but im stealing that.
>>
Kill her. Make her pay. She'll be drenched in another man's semen soon enough if you don't.
>>
>>29669643
Why do fucking normies come here to talk about their normie problems?
>>
>>29669643
I ended my relationship month ago. It was hard because I don't like changes. Didn't even love her but it just hurt because we had a flat. I'm so sorry you must go through this. But if you found one girl, you will find another.

But don't think about another girl don't think about future (just don't it's the murder to think about future, don't don't don't). Just take one day after another and one day you will wake up and it will feel better.

If you need find a help in doctors.
>>
>>29671376
they've been doing that in mass since the chris harper mass shooting
motherfucker ruined r9k
>>
>>29670272
Pfft as if, I broke my girlfriend's faith in 3 months
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.