[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightwander general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1008 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008 KB, 4032x3024
Nightwalk or nightdrive here? About to head out myself
>>
>>29669587
Had to drive home after a Def Leppard concert tonight.

Let me tell you, there is NOTHING more satisfying than electronic music while driving through the city. It's fucking amazing.
>>
>>29669587
seems like a good way to get robbed
>>
>>29669905
8 years wondering at night no robbery yet fampai
>>29669900
I second this
>>
I have walked to walgreens three times at night now, once at 12, another time at 1:30, and then once at 2.

12 was the comfiest desu, as I was passing by a new brewery that opened nearby (and incidentally I had delivered a pizza there earlier) I saw two guys shaking hands, it was pretty comfy. Late night business meeting I guess. The place also reminds me of the Honningbrew Meadery in Skyrim

At first I was really afraid I was going to get robbed (black people are stronger than me, according to my mom) but there was literally nobody except me and this one cop in the walgreens parking lot
>>
>>29669999
https://youtu.be/OvUJsu5w8IU

More specifically this shit.
>>
>>29670274
neon demon was the shit famalamborghini
>>
>>29669587
I started this summer and have done it three times, all in June.
>first time: around 2AM
>second time: around 4AM
>third time: around 5AM
The first time was the best. I even wrote a story about it here a few weeks ago.
>>
>>29669587
entire family sleeps reliably at midnight until 6AM so I have this huge window to fuck around. lotta nice walking paths in my neighborhood too. also im bipolar so my sleep gets fucked up and i need something to do
>>
Recently been getting out of the house more since I started working night shift, here's an adventure I went on the other night.

>drove to the fast food place near me
>ordered a chicken sandwich with a chocolate milkshake
>went down to the park here that's on the lake
>parked near the water and ate my food in silence
>finished my meal
>decide to walk over to the playground
>start reminiscing about my childhood and all the fun times I used to have at playgrounds
>go over to the swings and sit there for a bit just /feeling/
>close eyes for a minute and start daydreaming about my old memories
>push myself back on the swing
>lift legs up and let go, pushing myself through the air with my eyes still closed
>smile a bit, imagining myself as a kid again
>open my eyes, put my legs down to stop myself
>look around, it's almost pitch black and barren
>come to the realization of how alone I am
>slowly walk back to my car and listen to feels music on my way home
>>
>>29672867
YES this so much, have nearly been arrested many times doing the /night playgrounds/night swimming thing. people looovvveeee calling the cops when its too late or someone is too old to have normal fun
>>
Nightwalk.

Walked 20 km`s a couple weeks ago - from one end of the city to the other (where my house was).

Felt good walking on the highways and roads with 0 cars. City centre was surprisingly comfy in the middle of the night.

Usually walk for 4-5 km`s now, every night.
>>
File: 20160702_081958.jpg (385 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160702_081958.jpg
385 KB, 1280x720
>16
>walking around new york in the dead of night with my Arizona green tea.
>random teenage nigger comes up behind
"no funny shit run yo pockets"
>"fuck off nigger"
"say what?"
>at this point hes trying to get closer and brings out what appears to be a knife
>I still haven't open my glass Arizona yet so I power throw it right into his face and dip
>start drinking Arizona Green tea whenever I can.

am still in love.
>>
I like nightdriving while listening to the Drive soundtrack.

Not kidding either - it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

It's a quiet time devoid of thinking, just enjoying the music and unwinding a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXuGOfqyZw
>>
>>29673158
I do this too anon, I wish I had a fun car to drive around though. Trying my best to save up for a miata with my minimum wage bucks, night driving seems to be the only thing that clears my mind.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.