[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we discuss attempts to assassinate trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: clinks_what-if_graphic_blue_1.png (105 KB, 1061x787) Image search: [Google]
clinks_what-if_graphic_blue_1.png
105 KB, 1061x787
what will happen if someone kills trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJC5Ichmkfw
>>
>>29669482
Liberals go out and cheer in the streets, like the retards that did it when Margaret Thatcher died.
>>
I'm sure there will be attempts, but I'm not so sure that liberals are smart enough to actually pull it off. There have been a couple attempts far though, hasn't there?
>>
Most people who dislike Trump are anti-gun
>>
If you kill a figure of a movement, you create a martyr. Even his would be opposition previously now can't talk down to what he was trying to do or his way of life openly anymore. His followers get more vehement, you make the movement stronger. The one thing you don't want to do to your opponent, is make him a martyr. Since you just made him immortal by doing it.

The same basic thing happened during the assassination of Garfield. His killer thought that by killing him, it secured the opposite position. However killing him woke up the system to basically see he was right. Even his vice president who originally leaned more to one side, suddenly was more in favor of doing certain things that people were pretty hesitant on before that point. It caused the opposite backlash for the killer.

Also Lincoln and Mr.Luther King; if they lived normally they might have been regarded very differently after awhile, but since they were killed in their prime, they were basically super heroes.
>>
>>29670444
Top kek, a lot of them also say Trump is a violent fascist, then go around praying he dies. You think liberals give a shit about consistency?
>>
The most important thing for us to do would be to make fun of the unbelievable butthurt of /pol/ all day every day with the power of a thousand suns.
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36 KB, 338x450
>>29670585
He wishes he was a violent fascist.

I am a violent fascist.
>>
>>29670476
Except that's the US of A you're talking about. Your logic may be valid in the lands of the kebab, salsa and in the deserts of Muhammad, but not in the States.

Thanks for bringing up Dr King (not a Mr btw), it illustrates my point perfectly. Yeah, there will be a movement, and yeah, it'll be more vehement, but it'll have the mobilization capabilities of a VA psych ward.

Lincoln is irrelevant. That's a whole another world that no longer exists.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.