[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is for talking about your sister(s). Post stories,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: asdf (2).png (43 KB, 116x252) Image search: [Google]
asdf (2).png
43 KB, 116x252
This thread is for talking about your sister(s). Post stories, how you feel about them, or anything you want!
>>
File: 1434872719752.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1434872719752.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>Older sister
Pretty nice, had a rocky relationship until I stopped being a whiny shithead around high school time. Married and happy, soon to have kids, 4 years my senior. I adopted my cat from her, and frequently send her pictures and/or videos of "our" cat.

>Imouto #1
Step-sister, very reserved and quiet, had a rough life at home with my stepfather's first wife and his second wife (my mother) doesn't treat her very well either. Not abusive, but, not very motherly either. Kinda wish I could know her better, but I almost never see her

>Imouto #2
The pride and joy of my life and sometimes the only reason I can get out of bed. On my wall I currently have a sock snowman she made for me as well as a note she wrote for me when she was 6 that reads YOU ARE BEST BORTHER complete with backwards letter Rs. She's intelligent but horribly babied by my father and stepmother. Unfortunately she lives in Boston, and I in Lansing, so I don't get to see her that often either. My twin brother and I already have plans set up for how we're going to torment her boyfriends. She is 10, so it's only a few years away.

By the way, imoutos are for cherishing and protecting and nurturing, and if this thread fills with Kirino-obsessed incestfags I will be very upset.
>>
>>29669342
don't have any sisters but have a cousin thats really close to me that I care for a lot. She lives over seas but we also make sure to talk to each other on birthdays and other holidays, shes the closest thing I'll probably ever have to a sister and shes super cool too. Honestly I wish she lived closer so we could hang out more, I really miss being little kids and messing around in the backyard...

favorite memory is when we were about 8, my grandma let us pick berries from her garden/farm area, we were out there for like 2 hours just talking about random stuff and picking berries. Nothing eventful happened, but it was cool to talk to her after not seeing her for like 3 years. I haven't seen her in like 8 years but we still make sure to keep in touch, honestly I still think of her as that dorky little girl from 8 years ago even if we're both a lot more mature now.
>>
>>29669396
make sure you watch out for imouto #1 as well, anon. Even if you don't know her too well shes still part of your family now.
>>
I have a pusheen plush toy as Christmas gift to my sister a couple of years ago. She threw it in a corner and has been gathering dust since then.
>>
my sista is a nigga
>>
>>29669342

Well, I only have one sister, who is 10 years old. General description as follows

>only half-related to me, same mom, different dads
>spoiled rotten by mom and her biological father
>absolutely no discipline, both parents let her get away with whatever she wants
>acts like a total cunt to everyone, treats her own friends like garbage, honestly surprised that her friends even come over anymore
>have to constantly apologize to her friends on her behalf, as a result, her friends prefer to hang out in my room and play my vidyas rather than be around her when they come over
>acts like a teenager despite being 10 years old
>morbidly obese
>basically a half-Mexican Honey Boo Boo

It's bullshit considering our mom didn't let me get away with shit as a kid and I was treated the worst out of all my siblings. Maybe that is just the destiny of the eldest sibling.

My family, excluding myself, is basically trailer trash.

I recently got a job working as a help desk technician/private contractor for facebook. Only one in my family that has a job that isn't minimum, has their own car (that isn't shared between everyone), and generally have my shit together.

Feel bad for my family, but they're assholes, so whatever.
>>
>>29669342

I went through ROTC, but never went into the military. My sister never went through ROTC, but went into the military. I make more money than her, but I still kind of resent her for doing something that I was PDQ for. She's a good sister all in all, but I'm still kind of resentful. She still looks up to her big brother though, so I don't know what to make of that.
>>
>>29669396
do you and your twin want to DP imoutos?
>>
>>29669342
My sister used to hate and bully me. But she's mellowed out since she got a job, and now we're really cool. Its nice. And we play Elder Scrolls Online occasionally
>>
>>29669342

My sister prevented me from getting a beating from my dad

Thank you, Tori.
>>
>>29670587
tori lel that's a whore name if i've ever heard one
>>
>>29670604

She's a tumblrina, that's why. Her real name is Torrance.
>>
File: image.png (780 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
780 KB, 1136x640
Older sister
We used to argue constantly but now we just don't talk ever one time I was walking down the hallway in our school and kinda just waved and said hey and she just looks at me like I'm a fucking autist so I just walked away like whatever fuck you and just here her boyfriend just like that's your brother shouldn't you say hey and she's just like no he's weird so yeah she's pretty much a bitch
>>
File: 1445322031575.jpg (23 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
1445322031575.jpg
23 KB, 560x516
>>29670741
>she just looks at me like I'm a fucking autist
>>29670741
>he's weird

im sorry anon...
>>
I'm worried about my little sister. I think she's becoming an alcoholic, and I blame my stepmom for that a lot. Bitch was fine with giving her six-packs and letting her get drunk until she vomited when we were teenagers.

Sister's in with that whole music festival crowd right now, and it's bad for her. Frankly, I'm impressed that she can even raise the money to attend these things, but she's always been good with money. In any case, I'm worried about her. It's clear that she's running away from something, and she doesn't have any real friends, it seems.
>>
My sister is 15 and a NEET. Dropped out of high school and spends her life on YouTube and tumblr. She likes to take care of dogs. Kind of disappointed in her as she's smart but she's quite short sighted. Doesn't really have any friends and gets almost hostile when I tell her to get a job or apprenticeship. I don't like how she lives but you can't force change.
>>
>>29669396
>Older sister
>not Onee-chan
>>
>>29670587
Thanks, Tori.
>>
>>29669342
>parents want grandchildren
>pester me constantly
>sister has been dating a guy for several years
>in medical school so she won't be reproducing for a bit
jesus christ my parents are going to die before my sister has kids and I'll never have kids
>>
File: NeverKnowsBest.gif (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
NeverKnowsBest.gif
151 KB, 500x375
She's a huge fucking weeb and I know it's all my fault. The only thing I can hope is that it keeps the chads away, but I know that just by having a big brother she knows how to talk to boys. She had a chance at being pure and just by existing I fucked it up. I'm sorry sis.
>>
>>29669342
>tfw never had a sister
You can't be a robot if you had a sister.
That's basically free sex for 18 years.
At the least, you would know how to communicate with girls better than us.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.