[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mouthwash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
On a scale from 0 to 10, how bad is drinking mouthwash? I only drink it to cover the stench of cheap beer before talking to people.

>inb4 "absolutely haram! alcohol is evil"
>>
Just dont be a filthy Native and chug it to get drunk.
So gross watching someone drink that or hand sanitizer at Walmart
>>
>>29669332

Depends on how much you drink. Can't imagine it's good for the stomach, but I've known a few women who swear by the stuff.
>>
Why would you drink it to get drunk? Surely the cheap cider is cheaper per unit of alcohol?
>>
>>29669388
in usa you can buy it when you're under 21
that's the only reason i know
>>
File: it_laughing.gif (2 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
it_laughing.gif
2 MB, 350x196
>drinking mouthwash to cover the stench of cheap beer

And drunks wonder why weed smokers look down them.
>>
>>29669473

Who cares what stoners look down on. You guys are literally more toxic than vegans
>>
i'll do you a favor anon.

they know.
>>
>>29669609

Well fuck, I'm a stoner vegan
>>
>>29669332
Can't you just gargle and spit it out? You are going to get an upset stomach if you actually drink it
>>
>>29669720
not OP but people can smell it on your breath since it's sitting in your stomach

source: former alcoholic who tried to hide it from his fiance
>>
>>29669720
>>29669739
smell it on your breath later on i mean, even if you gargle and spit. brushing teeth doesn't seem to help either
>>
Is it just pure alcohol? Are there any other negatives to drinking it?
>>
>>29669777

it makes your eyes red and glossy, like you've been drinking cheap alcohol.
>>
>>29669332
The golden color non mint flavor has the highest abv. It's like 25 or 30%. When I was 16 I got drunk on it once. It's pretty gross, I never did it again.
>>
>>29669757

Smell the alcohol or smell the mint? Because I've had minty burps hours after taking a couple pulls off the bottle.
>>
>>29669739
Stupid nigger.

You can smell the metabolized, some of which are exhaled. You can't hide the smell, only mask it.
>>
Its way more addictive than regular liqour (ethanol) and will destroy your intestines.
Why the fuck would you drink mouthwash?
>>
>>29670052
smell the alcohol. i once downed a bottle of wine, brushed and gargled the mouthwash and my fiance smelled the wine on my breath like an hour afterwards. never tried swallowing a few gulps of it though, don't know if that works
>>
>>29670262
whatever the reason (which doesn't really matter), just gargling didn't work and i found that out the hard way
>>
>>29669915
fuck man, can drinking that shit make you blind or something? when i was 16 i just made my own hooch, cranberry or grape juice, yeast and sugar. had to wait like a week or 2 to ferment but it was worth it, i made like 5 gallon batches that would last a good while since my tolerance was low.
>>
>>29669473
>weed smokers
>covering teeth, gums, and tongue in tar = bad breath, tooth decay
>increasing risk of mouth and lung cancer
inb4 smoking weed cures cancer and every other malady you can think of
>clothes/rooms smell bad
>act weird after coming down and getting tired

I don't drink or smoke but people who compare weed to alcohol are so annoying and they don't even realize they're just trying to justify their desire to smoke.

Moderate drinking is healthier than moderate smoking.

Abusing weed is healthier than abusing alcohol.

Do whatever you want, but stop looking down on other people because you chose X instead of Y.
>>
File: 1459746740998.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459746740998.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>29670364

>I don't drink or smoke, but fuck weed!
>>
>>29670605
>lel weed is so much better than alcohol this is why we look down on you
>actually they're both bad in different ways
>fedora greentext reaction image no argument
k
>>
If you're doing regularly it's pretty bad. Not only is mouthwash full of fluoride but the alcohol in it is denatured making it very poisonous. People who drink mouthwash regularly don't tend to live very long.
>>
>>29670605
There is literally nothing wrong with what he posted.
>>
>>29669332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YdvFBxBD5g
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.