[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why are you so quiet anon >you need to put yourself out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
>why are you so quiet anon
>you need to put yourself out there

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE NORMALFAGS MAYBE I DON"T WANT TO TALK TO YOU
>>
I remember back in high school we would be doing group work and normies would always say this shit. Every single time.
>>
File: A.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>29669269
>Your face looks angry/upset/tired
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NORMALFAGS
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 244x206
>>29669269
>Just be confident. It's easy, anon!
KILL YOURSELVES NORMIES REEEEEEE
>>
>>29670034
this one is good advice though. confidence is attractive
>>
>>29669269
>take their advice
>try to talk

>"uhh, oookayyy"
>"awkwarrrrddd"
Or they just ignore you. Fucking normies.
>>
>>29670058
Why should I care about being attractive?
>>
>>29670068
because you are a human.

>im not like the other boys XDDD
>>
>>29669992
That's a good thing you moron. Means you look intimidating/masculine. Girls love it. Now get laid you normalshit.
>>
>>29669269
Literally tell them to fuck off.

Cowering and staying quiet or forcing yourself to talk is the beta way out. They're challenging you. You can be quiet and desirable at the same time. Own it and redirect their insult back to them.
>>
>>29670125
Made a girl cry by doing this and she flipped out at me. Made a huge scene in front of our friends
>>
File: 34567.png (214 KB, 401x605) Image search: [Google]
34567.png
214 KB, 401x605
>>29669269
>>29669992
>>29670034
Anon, just smile. You have wonderful smile
>>
>>29669689
and they never contribute,
only say "How about you? Any ideas? Why are you so quiet?" every.fucking.time.
then they chat gossip without staying on the project's topic.
>>
>>29670094
non sequitur
>>
>>29670139
>a girl cry
kek. nice act.
then you are out of the group.
>>
>>29670139
You won my nigger.
>>
>>29670201
it's just basic logic.
>>
>>29670172
And you have to do all the work because you don't want to fail because of these normie shits
>>
>Talk to family member about my depression
>"just be positive anon"
>Say I'm trying my best but it's pretty hard
>"Just be positive, anon"

If I wanted this conversation, I would have bought a hallmark card.
>>
>>29670351
also because you don't have anything else better to care about in your mind
not like them, relationship issues, where to dine, where to travel during holidays.......

and they will act stupid, "I don't know this. I don't know that.Please explain."
even you explain through everything, they still can hand in a piece of shit because they don't care enough to put time into it.
>>
>>29670125
Cowering in your bedroom forever is the beta way out you fucking tard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.